The Waiting List – 08/27/2018

posted 12 months ago in Waiting
Post # 31
420 posts
Helper bee

Please add me to the list!

I would prefer something small and low key BUT my SO wants a huge party affair, that should be interesting once we get there.

Post # 32
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

Ideally about 75! But maybe 100 at max πŸ™‚

Post # 34
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Hey everyone! For the record this list has been very helpful when it comes to the waiting game. But you’ll have to cross me off the list. 

We went back to my college alma mater this weekend for the opening football game (which we won). Stayed the night and spent Sunday walking around enjoyed some shopping and ate at great restaurants. He then took me to one of my favorite lookout spots and asked me to marry him. It’s been a whirlwind last two days. 

Im adding my ring photo although it’s on my right-hand (too tight on my left currently). He told the lady at the jewelry store the correct size, but she insisted that he go down in size because it’s easier to resize up rather than down. So now I have to patiently wait 😒 but I’ll post better photos at some point. 

Post # 35
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Queens, NY

nikke2bee :  AHHH! So exciting and what a sweet way to propose! Your ring is beautiful and I can’t wait till you’re able to wear it. Sizing is a pain and how annoying that the jeweler insisted he order it too small.

Post # 36
17 posts
Newbee

Wheeeee so nervous to just be here in this forum officially!!!  Please welcome me to your waiting club πŸ˜‰  Good luck to all you lovely ladies and/or gents xx

Post # 37
243 posts
Helper bee

If your SO saying they have their eye on a ring means you’re in waiting, then add me to the list!

Post # 38
2 posts
Wannabee

Add me to the list please. πŸ™‚

I’m kind of a half and half kind of gal. Half of me would like to elop(not close to my family, no friends) or a small wedding(mostly his family and tacking mine on as a courtesy)

Post # 39
950 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Congrats to all the newly engaged ladies!!! So fun to read your stories and see the pics πŸ™‚

Post # 40
3 posts
Wannabee

Please take me off the list!! laughing He proposed last week on our holiday abroad and it was wonderful. We were walking along the beach during sunset and there were no people around. He was really nervous but he said some beautiful things and I could not be happier! I have been feeling giddy all week!!

This board has been so, so helpful in keeping me sane during the wait (almost one year) and I am really grateful for that! Good luck to everyone, I hope you also get your proposals soon!!

Post # 41
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - Upstate NY

Hi Everyone, brand new and happy to be here. Please add me to the list! 

SO and I have been together for 2 years and the fast few months there have been several hints, and drunken talks about proposing, wedding planning, etc. I am enjoying the waiting game, and hoping it happens soon obviously! 

Best of luck to everyone! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 42
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - Avon, NC

Please take me off the list. He was on one knee when I walked in the door, playing “You and Me” by Penny and the Quarters with candles, flower, and onion rings. The joke is I have to get him onion rings before we get engaged so he had them ready. 

Post # 43
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

A little better photo of the ring now that I got it backπŸ˜πŸ’ 

Post # 44
201 posts
Helper bee

I think number 7 is going to be my lucky spot…. cmonnnnn lucky number 7!!!!!

Post # 45
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

KaitlynBrooke :  Well, the clean up list is going up soon! Maybe a lucky top 5 for you? I’m hoping to move up to at least #12 πŸ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors