The Waiting List – 08/27/2018

posted 12 months ago in Waiting
Post # 46
280 posts
Helper bee

blissfulheart :  My boyfriend said “soon,” about 5 months ago. I’m hoping it happens within the next month, but I’m not getting my hopes up. Sending good vibes Kaitlynbrooke’s and your way!

Post # 47
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

maebee :  your ring is gorgeous! I love the set!! Congrats!

Post # 48
956 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

I guess I should be on the list. Boyfriend told me a few weeks ago he wants to wait a little longer for appearance sake (we’ve been together 7 months… when you know, you know)

He keeps bringing up rings and asking me about it. He’s also actively saving for the ring… so I would guess within the next 6 months 🙂

Post # 49
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - Avon, NC

ohdarling :  thank you! My boyfriend and I designed it together. His grandma’s engagement diamond is on one side of the sapphire and the wedding band has stones from her wedding band and his mom’s earrings.

Post # 51
95 posts
Worker bee

New here! Please add me to the list. My boyfriend (of almost 3 years) asked me to help him “pick out” some rings and diamonds I like a few weeks ago. There is one particular ring that I am absolutely in love with but I showed him other rings too. I have no idea if he has purchased a ring yet, but he got extremely quiet afterwards and has not brought up the subject of rings again. We have a Vermont weekend planned at the end of the month so of course I am going to drive myself crazy wondering if there could be a proposal…

Post # 52
197 posts
Blushing bee

Haven’t been on in a while because LIFE has just been so busy…plus trying to keep my mind off of waiting lol. I think it’s coming for me around the holidays! We’ve finally set a timeline and seem to be on the same page with each other! Woohoo!

So happy for all you engaged Bees! Congrats!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors