(Closed) The Waiting List 08/15/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What season would you like to get married in?

Spring

Summer

Fall

Winter

Who cares I just want to get married?!

• Post # 16
    90 posts
    Worker bee

Congratulations to all the just engaged bees! And 

View original reply
    mrs.akjp :  too! Thank you so much for doing the list:)

Post # 17
    269 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    mrs.akjp :  Eeee, congratulations!! Well done on being such a fabulous list keeper. 🙂 

Season is a tough one for me, as I keep changing my mind on what kind of wedding I want to have! It’ll probably either be summer or winter.

Post # 18
    4 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: May 2017

Add me to the list! (:

Post # 19
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

Congrats to all the engaged bees!!

Post # 20
    348 posts
    Helper bee

Add me to the list please.

We’re talking about getting married sometime December-July and we want to have a relatively short engagement (2-6mos), so I’m guessing he’ll propose September to April or so. I’m so excited for our life together, I don’t think I care what season we get married in. 

Post # 21
    125 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2018

I was put on the waiting list over a year ago, and after waiting so long, I stopped coming on here or looking up wedding related things completely, BUT IT FINALLY HAPPENED. I’ve long since been cleaned up from the list, but I just wanted to share that 🙂 Don’t lose hope, ladies!

Post # 22
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

My username is wrong lol but thanks for the add!!!

Post # 23
    94 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    mrsg2beee :  Hi, I’m taking over for mrs.akjp next week and I want to double check that everything looks right! I think you were added the same week as your username homonym — such a funny coincidence! You’re 171 on this week’s list, and the slightly differently spelled mrsgee2bee was added a few spots after you. 

View original reply
    junoesque :  Congrats!! 🙂 Share a ring pic or details if you’d like and I’d love to put you on the list of recently engaged bees next week. 

Post # 24
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

View original reply
    flatllamasoflove :  oh wow you’re right! Sorry about that! Thanks for the add!! 

Post # 25
    125 posts
    Blushing bee

Thanks, flatllamasoflove!

We went on vacation in the mountains, where there are lots of interesting little shops downtown. We decided to spend the second day of our vacation shopping, and at the last store we went into, we spotted this interesting box in the display case behind the counter that said “Mystery Puzzle” on it. I LOVE puzzles, so I was intrigued, and the shopowner said this old man makes these amazing boxes and puts different hand-made puzzles inside and he only brings in a few at a time, and people come in to buy them all the time. It was shrink-wrapped and she said they do that so that no one can peek inside. There was one left. My fiance had said he wanted to buy me a gift that day, so he asked if that’s what I wanted, and I said yes, definitely. When we got back to the hotel, I wanted to open it right away. Inside was a brightly colored puzzle, and we started sorting out the edge pieces and putting it together. The top was purple and pink and the pieces really stood out so I started there. I was so focused on doing the puzzle, that when I had finished the sky and started noticing pieces that looked like they were of Wonder Woman (he loves superheroes, and we always say we are like Superman and Wonder Woman), I looked up in confusion, and he said “what does it say?” and I hadn’t even noticed, but in the sky “Shaylah, will you marry me?” was written in the stars. He got up, took out the ring and got down on one knee! I was so utterly confused but could hardly speak, I just cried and nodded yes! The puzzle is of us, with loads and loads of little inside jokes and memories from my childhood and our relationship in it! Turns out, my super talented sister painted it, and he had a photo of it turned into a puzzle, and he hand-made the box and had it shrink-wrapped with the puzzle inside, and then secretly met the shopowner that day to have her put it in the display case. Words can’t even begin to describe how magical it was <3

I have to include a picture just to show how amazing the puzzle and box are!

Post # 26
    90 posts
    Worker bee

Please take number 86 off the list!! I’m engaged!!!! He proposed to me yesterday on our 4th anniversary with a pretty antique ring that he said can be a stand in as we’re going to design a custom one together! I can’t believe it, I didn’t see it coming yet at all! My face is aching from smiling!

Post # 27
    841 posts
    Busy bee

Could I be added to the list please?  Intended wants me to pick a ring and will surprise me with the proposal. I know that doesn’t sound like a surprise lol, but I hate complete surprises! 

Post # 28
    410 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
    junoesque :  this might be my favorite proposal story of all time. I love it!!!!! Congrats!!

Post # 29
    125 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    cbee2017 :  aw thank you! I definitely felt super special. A bunch of my girlfriends cried when I told the story!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 08/15/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors