(Closed) The Waiting List 08/15/2016

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What season would you like to get married in?
    Spring : (13 votes)
    20 %
    Summer : (11 votes)
    17 %
    Fall : (20 votes)
    31 %
    Winter : (8 votes)
    12 %
    Who cares I just want to get married?! : (13 votes)
    20 %
  • Post # 31
    7 posts
    Newbee

Please add me so I can continue to be reminded every single day about how not-engaged I still am after 3 years. 

Post # 32
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

Take me off the list 🙂 we got engaged tonight at our local pub, where we’d stopped for one after a meal out.

No sparkles for the post though. The ring would have arrived post timeline so for now my plain cladagh just moved to the left. I gave him a penguin “how it works: the husband” as a small present. He actually teared up over it 🙂

Anyway, yay! And at an event number! (50)

Next step: getting my socially anxious fiance to tell everyone without freaking out, and waiting for the ring to be delivered 🙂

Post # 33
    28 posts
    Newbee

mrs.akjp : take me off the list! I’m engaged! He caught me off guard with a short and sweet proposal after brunch overlooking the city. 

Post # 34
    55 posts
    Worker bee

Please add me to the list 🙂 SO and I are planning on getting engaged in December. We recently went ring shopping to try different styles and it’s starting to feel real. So, time to join in on the enjoying the wait <3

Post # 35
    13 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Add me to the list – I might be on here for a while and I need some moral support haha

Post # 36
    3306 posts
    Sugar bee

Congratulations ladies!!!

and extra congrats to you former list keeper 🙂

Post # 37
    33 posts
    Newbee

I hope it’s not too late for me to re-add myself! Do I even NEED to, if I’m already on the previous list?

The topic ‘The Waiting List 08/15/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors