(Closed) The Waiting List 08/31/14

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 31
69 posts
Worker bee

Hey Bees, <br />Congrats to all the ones who are engaged (EEEEK!!!) and to all those who are waiting (keep going bees).<br /><br />SO and I started talking about engagement and he started looking for rings. I THINK I still have till June (our 4th Year anniversary) and EARLIEST being on Christmas (Our 3.5year). I would love to be on the list if I may please!

Post # 32
1019 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats to all of the recently engaged Bees! I still anticipate that I’ll be on the list for a while longer, but lately DBF has been playfully refusing to discuss much about marriage in general. This is pretty unusual; as a rule, we are very open about our thoughts. Coupled with the fact that DBF firmly believes that proposals themselves should be surprises, I’d say my odds of being crossed off are a bit higher now. I’ll keep you all posted. 🙂

Post # 33
1189 posts
Bumble bee

Can you add me, please? 

Post # 34
345 posts
Helper bee

Number 100.So close to double digits. 

Post # 35
19 posts
Newbee

Please remove me from the list.  No longer waiting. 

Post # 36
8 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MissHoney:  Not sure if you saw my previous post – please may I be added to the waiting list?? 🙂 My SO and I spent a lot of time over the summer talking about engagement and how we are both ready to make a solid commitment. We are both teachers and we are going to teach abroad from next summer, and SO said he wants to get married before we go away, which means it must be coming soon-ish!! Nice to meet you all Bees!

Post # 38
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

please add me to the waiting list. I enjoy seeing it every week! Thank you!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 08/31/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors