Monthly - We need more stories

• Post # 2
    26 posts
    Newbee

Hello! Please add me to the list! 🙂

Post # 3
    662 posts
    Busy bee

Please dont change it from weekly. I look forward every week to reading the waiting list!

Post # 4
    573 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2020 - Summer Camp!

My suggestion is to have month-day-year format instead of the other format, since most readers are American. Or abbreviate/list the month. 

Post # 5
    138 posts
    Blushing bee

Can I please be added?

Post # 6
    262 posts
    Helper bee

Please remove me from the list. I got engaged in February but haven’t been actively on the site since and forgot to give an updae earlier. Thank you!

Post # 7
    157 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2019

quick update from me!

After 5 years of dating and 4 years of living together, he proposed!!!

He’s a musician and he did it at one of his shows which happened to be the venue in which we met. In between the two sets, he stopped and said, This stage is where I first laid eyes on you and this is where I want to make you my wife” and then got down on one knee. It was absolute perfection!!

Specs on the ring: 1.23 carat, Vs1, L color set in yellow gold and I just adore it!!

Post # 8
    68 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2019 - San Antonio, TX

You can remove me from the list. He proposed last night!

I sent him a text when I left work to let him know I was going to pick up my daughter and then we would be home. He called me back immediately and asked if I was hungry. I told him that I wasn’t starving but I could eat. He said he and my son could meet us at the restaurant where we had our first date. I thought it was a little weird because we haven’t been there in the 3 years since that night. It is a bit of an out of the way location but the food is great so I said that was fine. We got there and had dinner and everything seemed pretty normal. We finished eating and went outside and he pulled me aside and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. My daughter had her phone out and recorded the whole thing. Turns out my kids were in on the whole plan all along and had been keeping the secret for a couple of weeks.

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 09/04/2019’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors