(Closed) The Waiting List 09/07/15

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: How much do you use Pintrest for wedding ideas?
    I have more than one wedding board (public and secret) : (20 votes)
    31 %
    I have one wedding board (and its public) : (10 votes)
    16 %
    I have one wedding board (and its secret) : (23 votes)
    36 %
    I use pinterest for other things, but no wedding board : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I used to have pinterest boards about wedding stuff but I deleted them/it : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I use pintrest, but not for wedding stuff : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I don't even use Pintrest : (8 votes)
    13 %
    I've never even heard of Pintrest : (0 votes)
  • Post # 17
    1419 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

#91 OFF THE LIST!!! I am engaged

Post # 18
    499 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017 - Greenspot Farms

My current number is 230!
    My starting number was last week and I was number 236,
    Hmmm after the clean up I think I’ll be 202.
    When I get engaged I’ll probably be around 32 haha I think it’ll be a while!
    When I asked my SO to pick a number between 1 and 230 he picked 77 haha, we’ll see! I like his random guess better than my 32

Post # 19
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: November 2016

Hi! Can I be added to the list please? My man picked up the ring yesterday and said we’d be engaged by the end of the year! 

I definitely feel we’re already engaged though: he asked me (unofficially, he keeps stressing lol), we’ve picked a date (November 5, 2016!), and we’re going to look at venues this weekend. I just have to wait for my ring! 

Post # 20
    114 posts
    Blushing bee

This week’s discussion question:
    1. What is your current number on the list? 49. Cringe!
    2. Do you remember your starting number? I actually have it saved in my phone notes. 183. DOUBLE CRINGE. The clean-up put me in the 60s or 70s I think, but it moves a lot slower this low on the list.
    3. What number do you think you’ll be after the clean up (if you don’t get engaged first!)? The lower 40s, I’d wager.
    4. What number do you think you’ll be when you get engaged (do you remember your last guess?) I don’t remember my last guess, but probably right around 40 unless the cleanup wipes out a bunch of people. Only about four months left on the “timeline” SO told me.
    5. For the funnies: Ask your SO to pick a random number between 1 and (where ever you are on the list) and see how close he is when you really get engaged. (inspired by moonyla83) He’s gonna take 70 years to respond to my text so I’ll just leave this one blank hah!

Post # 21
    1167 posts
    Bumble bee

Officially off the list as of 9/4/15.  🙂 just got back from an amazing vacation so I wasn’t able to update.  

Post # 22
    30 posts
    Newbee

Please add me to the list!! My 3 year anniversary is end of October. I’m hoping for a ring but not holding my breath…

Post # 23
    42 posts
    Newbee

I would like to be added to the list please! 

Post # 25
    836 posts
    Busy bee

Hi! I’m new! This is such a cool idea, can I be put on the list? I’m not engaged yet 🙂

Post # 27
    1271 posts
    Bumble bee

Hi ladies

Can I be added to the please? It was 10 years together earlier this year and although we only moved in together earlier this year (we are relatively young) I am struggling to be patient!

Post # 29
    32 posts
    Newbee

I’m fairly new. Can I be added to the list please for the first time?

The topic ‘The Waiting List 09/07/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors