(Closed) The Waiting List 09/14/15

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Who is the better dresser, you or him?

I am

He is

He THINKS he is.... but I am

I like to think I am, but really he is

We both have great fashion sense

Neither of us

Not a clue

• Post # 4
    219 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Holding steady at 27! Congrats to all the recently engaged bees! Wahoo! 

My first date with my boo thang was a beer festival. We both knew instantly it was real! ❤️

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  MissyDear.
    Post # 5
    154 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

Our first date was walking around the mall because i wouldn’t let him take me to dinner before I met him. (we met online.) and then the very next day was our REAL first date and he took me to dinner (after picking me up at my dorm) and then he took me to a 9/11 memorial park that over look NYC. And it was freezing and he just held me while we looked at the city. 🙂

Post # 6
    835 posts
    Busy bee

Very hard to pick a first date because we met online and “dated” exclusively for 9 months before meeting (international couple). Our first date was at my favourite italian restaurant. We ordered the calamari and he licked what he thought was a grilled tomato – turned out to be a grilled massive red hot pepper and his tongue was on fire haha. 

Post # 7
    142 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2017

Finally broke into the double digits this week!

Our first ‘date’ was with a group of friends at the movies.

Post # 8
    1385 posts
    Bumble bee

I’m scared at how much the clean up is going to bump me up the list! Yikes! 

Our first date was at the bar at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. Middle of winter – freezing. 

Post # 9
    42 posts
    Newbee

Our first official date  was at the cheesecake factory.. yum! He bought me roses and chocolate and a Michael Jackson cd. Haha we were friends for years before dating, so he wanted it to be very clear we were going on a date. Hence the gifts 🙂 

Post # 10
    1293 posts
    Bumble bee

240 – good number to start on 🙂

Our first dates were in the town centre at an old hall/market square which had been converted into little shops. It’s where the teenagers went to hang out – sitting on the grass, eating sweets/ice cream!

Post # 11
    345 posts
    Helper bee

Sadly we really didn’t have a first date. We met through mutual friends house. We were casually dating/talking for about 6 months before we made it official, yet we don’t even know the date for that. So we just picked a date around the time we decided.

Post # 12
    788 posts
    Busy bee

We met and became really close friends when I was a Junior and he was a Senior in High School. We didn’t become gf/bf until I was in my second year of college. I don’t actually remember our first date after becoming official gf/bf as awful as that sounds! But when I was a Senior in high school I asked him to a school dance as my date and that was our first date. 🙂

Post # 13
    5 posts
    Newbee

We met on Facebook, my sister-in-law actually told him to add me as a friend. We chatted online for two weeks because he was working in a city kind of far away. After those two weeks he came home for the weekend and we went to a small but very nice coffee shop where we talked practically the whole evening. We clicked instantly. I haven’t thought about our first date in a long time, it was nice to remember it now four years after.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  tina2703.
    Post # 14
    502 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2017 - Greenspot Farms

My actual first date with my boyfriend was years ago, and it was just a casual dinner at a Mexican place. But that was a dead end and nothing happened after that do to distance and our mindsets at the time. Fastforward a few years and he took me to dinner and a movie, but I was super sick with a cold so that date didn’t end with a kiss either

Thankfully now I get all the kisses I want though!

Post # 15
    119 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    IveBeenDreaming:  Hi There! I’d like to be added to the list please!

I recently posted asking for advice while waiting to get engaged. He purchased the ring 2 months ago and I haven’t mentioned anything since the day he bought it but I’m getting a little impatient…

The topic ‘The Waiting List 09/14/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors