(Closed) The Waiting List 09/15/14

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
7080 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Congratulations, newly engaged Bees!  Excited to read about all the new upcoming engagements this week!

Only up 3 spots.  Maybe I can meet my 230-225 engaged-by goal after all!  (If only I can keep my mouth shut)

Post # 3
492 posts
Helper bee

Moved up one spot! It’s something, congrats to all the newly engaged bees! 

Post # 4
13 posts
Newbee

First waiting list 257 🙂

Post # 5
577 posts
Busy bee

Oh wow. I know I’m falling in the list when I go a week without moving. 

Thank you for keeping the list Miss Honey!

And congratulations to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 6
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

YAY! It’s so exciting to read here about my proposal! Thank You MissHoney for the Waiting List! 

Post # 7
Hostess
9148 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

Woo! 154 – congrats to the newly engaged bees!

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee

Hi – new to this site, but I have read a lot of the waiting posts. I’m in the UK, have been with my SO for over 3 years and living together for 1 at the end of Sept.  Before we moved in, I was quite happy to leave things as they were, but now……. I honestly cannot wait for a proposal. Things are a little complicated which would be another story!, but I guess I am a bee in waiting……..

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee

Hello ladies!  You can cross number 199 off the list!!  I had a proposal on a moonlit beach in Spain, and we’re getting married in a year’s time!!  Wooooooo!

Post # 10
43 posts
Newbee

Please can I be added? X

Post # 11
594 posts
Busy bee

Well, since I know my partner has a ring in the sock drawer, I guess it’s time to add me to the waiting list! It’s been in that drawer for two weeks – hopefully he doesn’t drag his feet for too much longer!

Post # 12
1186 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MissHoney:  yep, still at 40. lol I am suspecting no movement until the holidays, we will see 😉

Post # 13
37 posts
Newbee

SO mentioned 2 years time for a wedding last night, so I hope the asking of the big question isn’t too far away!

Post # 14
55 posts
Worker bee

Can you please add me to the list? My boyfriend says it will happen soon, so who knows?

Post # 15
2020 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Can I join the list?! Been lurking for a while decided to join today. Boyfriend or Best Friend says after our big trip (we leave Friday) then he wants to order the stone for a ring and start the custom ring process 😀

The topic ‘The Waiting List 09/15/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors