(Closed) The Waiting List 09/21/14

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 31
50 posts
Worker bee

So, I was kind of holding out replying to the clean-up list because I suspected by the deadline I would no longer be waiting, and this bee is quite happy to report that was correct! Please take #227 off the list! πŸ™‚

Post # 32
594 posts
Busy bee

Please take me off the list! After almost 3 years of waiting, we’re finally engaged!! Whew!

Post # 33
7044 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

SexyCatLady:  Yayyyy!!!!!  Congratulations!!!  Are you going to post the story and pics?!

Post # 34
35 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the list!

Post # 35
90 posts
Worker bee

Hello all, 

Your number 8 bee is now an engaged woman! Congrats to all the newly engaged bees and best of luck in keeping your sanity to the ones that aren’t yet. It will happen for you! 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  .
Post # 36
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I haven’t been on here in so long! I’m definitely one of the ones who hates the updates. But, just wanted to stop by and say congrats on all the newly engaged bees! I can’t believe I’m probably going to be #33 next list!

I didn’t think I would make it to another clean up, but we’ve been dealing with a lot of health issues the past 6 months. Things I didn’t think I would have to deal with at 25.  It has definitely set us back, so I’m not sure when the proposal is coming, but for now I’m just happy we have each other πŸ™‚

Post # 37
14 posts
Newbee

Please take #238 off the list!!!  Yippee!!!

Good luck to all the waiting bees!

Post # 38
38 posts
Newbee

Take me off the list! We actually got engaged last week but I haven’t been able to go online suntil now A very romantic proposal story but a very personal one that I don’t wish to share online. The ring itself is above and beyond my wildest dreams. I’M SO HAPPY!!!

Post # 39
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Equestrian Estate

Take #125 off the list – I’m ENGAGED!!! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 40
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

engaged! πŸ™‚ take me off the list!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 09/21/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors