(Closed) The Waiting List 09/29/2014

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
35 posts
Newbee

Whoo I finally have a number!! Shoot, I wonder what my # would have been had I joined when I actually started waiting which was mooooonths ago :'(

Good luck waiting, everyone!!

Post # 17
491 posts
Helper bee

wow! Went up 12 spaces!!!!

Post # 18
162 posts
Blushing bee

I’m almost in the 100s!  Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 19
3184 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Please add me!

Post # 20
1186 posts
Bumble bee

oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!! I’m #37! Big week for the long waiting girls! Hopefully not much longer for me either!

Post # 21
288 posts
Helper bee

Blimey! I didn’t imagine I would be a teen bee until the clean up. Congratulations all recently engaged bees – especially the list toppers! 🙂

Post # 22
1019 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
chic_and_fabulous:  Yep…it seems like more Bees above 100 (or even above 50) are getting engaged lately.

As for me, I have a funny feeling that it may happen sooner than expected. Last night, DBF and I were chatting, and when I’m tired, I am more likely to feel bad about myself. So I asked him to remind me that I was important…DBF said “I’ll show you tomorrow.” That, and when I last saw him on Wednesday, we were hanging out as I was eating lunch. He was unusually affectionate considering that we were in a rather busy spot, and when we first sat down, he was on one knee digging around for something in his (very light) bag. I didn’t think anything of that last part until his comment last night.

To put things in perspective, DBF has also been a little more mum when we discuss marriage and our future now, and refusing to elaborate on when he sees it happening. Usually, we’re like open books about this sort of thing, but between what I described above and his beliefs that proposals should be surprises, it makes me suspect he might be planning something.

And the strangest thing about all this is that it doesn’t feel like I’m overanalyzing these situations, or grasping for straws. I’m often the type to see what I want out of a scenario, but my gut says that he, at bare minimum, feels a lot more ready for getting engaged. Then again, my intuition has been wrong in the past, so I won’t go into today expecting a proposal, even if I suspect it might happen.

Good luck, everyone! I’ll keep you updated. 🙂

Post # 23
Bee
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Patuxent Greens Golf Club

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!!! 

Post # 24
9529 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

#220’s off the list — Fiance and I are officially engaged after 7 years together!

Post # 26
777 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

I would love to be added to this waiting bee list. What an awesome support group haha but seriously

Post # 27
72 posts
Worker bee

I’m 159 and you can take me off the list. He proposed tonight. Typing that still doesn’t make it seem real! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 09/29/2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors