The Waiting List: 1/19/2021

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 3
728 posts
Busy bee

we have a timeline of “summer” and some additional specifics (can’t be when my kids are with their dad for the summer so that rules out July and early August, can’t be when we go to my cousin’s wedding at the end of June because… how tacky…)… he’s made some very strong May hints, even ensuring I qualify May as “summer”… so I’m going to bet on late May. 

Post # 4
576 posts
Busy bee

We also have a timeline of end of March and I know the ring is being made as we speak. So I don’t think too much longer! Ahhh!

Post # 5
50 posts
Worker bee

I’m suspecting May for a few reasons… my semester will be over (went back for second degree) and we plan on doing a road trip to the mountains. I know he hasn’t put the deposit on the ring yet due to house renovations getting finished right now. I’ve been super focused on my upcoming classes so I haven’t even been thinking about him proposing, which is great for my anxiety. We haven’t talked about our upcoming plans since Jan 3rd so my self-imposed Shut It Up Pact is going strong! 

Post # 6
60 posts
Worker bee

Please add me to the list! My fiancé and I are currently getting the ring made. My fiancé is getting super antsy and just wants it to be done already haha. We have an engagement shoot at the end of April so I know we’ll be engaged before then for sure.

Post # 7
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I honestly don’t know. He originally was going to propose before my birthday in April last year but covid hit so plans were thrown out. I’m traditional and told him to get dads blessing, but he wants to do it in person as he thinks asking over zoom isn’t “gentleman like”, I’m hoping any day now, but honestly I don’t have an answer after dating  almost 6 years 

Post # 9
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2022

I’m currently #10 on the list and I’m listed as 2bMrs.W, but I changed my username to MatchaBee_95 could my name on the list be changed to this as well? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors