(Closed) The Waiting List 10/11/15 (CLEANED UP!!)

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: When was your first kiss with your SO?
    Before we started dating : (28 votes)
    32 %
    Our first date : (30 votes)
    34 %
    0-1 weeks after we started dating : (4 votes)
    5 %
    1 week-1 month after we started dating : (20 votes)
    23 %
    1-3 months after we started dating : (2 votes)
    2 %
    4-6 month after we started dating : (2 votes)
    2 %
    6 months- a year after we started dating : (0 votes)
    1 or more years after we started dating : (0 votes)
    We are waiting till marriage : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 31
    189 posts
    Blushing bee

I would love to be added to the list! 6 years, 4 months together. Hoping the proposal will come soon!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Courtney1993.
    Post # 32
    777 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

Well I was surely off for engagement number after clean up. I still might get engaged by SOs guess but I doubt it since I can’t find the stone I want. Hopefully I won’t make it into the teens first, hopefully the stone we ordered this week will be the stone for my casting.

Post # 33
    111 posts
    Blushing bee

What was your number when the cleanup thread was posted? I wasn’t on the boards at that time
    What was your original starting number? 247
    What number do you think you’ll have when you get engaged? 88, I guess it depends how fast the board moves lol

SO’s pick-a-number guess: 46
    How many more clean ups do you think you’ll be on the list for (Every April and October) Hopefully only 1 
    What is your new number? How far up did you move? New number is 139, moved up 108 spots!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  msmousingeeep. Reason: Added SO's guess!
    Post # 34
    110 posts
    Blushing bee

I started out as #212 in February and moved up to #67 by the time the cleanup thread was posted. Now I’m number #46. So I’ve jumped 21 spots. Originally I thought I’d be at 33 when it happened but it’s moving pretty fast. 

Now I think I’ll be #15. I think I’ll be on two more cleanup lists. I’d be shocked if it happened before next April. I think it’ll be at least after our 3rd anniversary which would be next June. Maybe after his 30th birthday in September. 

Post # 35
    376 posts
    Helper bee

I want to be added to the list! How do I go about this?! Feeling a little blue right now 😔 I thought SO was saving more than I guess he is/thought he might’ve saved up completely already but it is not the case. I was hoping for a holidays engagement but that isn’t looking to be the case at all 😢 Hopefully soon… I need a little affirmation to keep going in my college degree which keeps getting prolonged and we’ve been together almost three and a half years. He is also ten years older. Siiiiiiigh. The waiting game isn’t always a fun one 😒

Post # 37
    90 posts
    Worker bee

Please add me to the list. We picked out the ring over the summer, he bought it about a month ago, and he now has the ring (and he even let me see it). He’s planning on doing it by Christmas!

Post # 39
    1160 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Weeee, so excited to ask: please take me OFF the list – we are engaged! He sneakily arranged romantic details for a proposal on our cruise last week (even though I knew he had the ring and had a good feeling id be returning with it on my finger!) it was beautiful and amazing and absolutely still a surprise! I can’t wait to look through our pictures and post more 🙂 

Post # 40
    326 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

Add me please! Waiting…

Post # 41
    98 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2017

New bee here 🙂 Add me to the list please! Currently dyyyyyying because I know he’s already spoken with my dad and asked for his blessing, and pretty sure he’s speaking with my mom soon as well. He told me he wouldn’t ask my mom for her blessing until he had the ring in hand, so….! His mom has been hinting about a family ring for about six months now and I know that he’s been working to get it out of his grandmother’s estate and onto my hand. 

We’ve been together just over a year and a half and I just can’t wait to be his fiancée. Hopefully I’m not on the list too long!

Post # 42
    38 posts
    Newbee

What was your number when the clean up list was posted? 69

What was your original starting number? 213

What number do you think you’ll be when you get engaged? I said 45 last time, I am 47 now…here’s to hoping! lol

SO’s pick-a-number: 7

How many more clean ups do you think you will be here: I hope none! 

What is your new number, how far did you move: 47 (last week 66, so a move of 19!)

Post # 43
    43 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2017

I missed the clean up :/ any chance I can be re-added?

between working and going back to school, keeping up with the boards has been difficult!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 10/11/15 (CLEANED UP!!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors