Post # 3
7161 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Omg.  From 221 to 100… 121 spaces.  This isn’t even fair.  lol

Post # 4
316 posts
Helper bee

Crap.. I went from 94 to 53.  I’m pretty sure I guessed I would be at 53 when he proprosed (in another thread), so unless he proproses this week I guess I’ll be wrong; although, I said my real gut feeling was 27.  We shall see!

However, he did take me ring shopping on Friday, so I guess you never know! =)

Post # 5
288 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Oooh_snap:  you might be pleasantly surprised ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I am now at 15 – up 3 places. Seems strange seeing the list so short. 

I predicted i would be off the list by 12 so is a good job it moves slower at the bottom after some choice words the other day by SO…. We shall see

Post # 6
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

OMG i just went from 258 to 134!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 7
717 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

65 to 35! Should only be a few more weeks, here’s hoping!

Post # 8
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Woah!!! From 202 to 89! Up 113 spots! 

With the Holiday season approaching a.k.a. Engagement Season rapidly approaching I have a feeling I’ll be in the single digits before the proposal. 

Congrats to all the recently engaged bees and good luck to the rest of us waiting bee’s ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 9
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

121 spaces! 225 to 104. If he does it when he’s hinted – after training for his new job which finishes in a couple of weeks – I might just be in top double digits, any longer and I think the holiday engagements might see me nearing the halfway point, and from 244 in September too!

Congratulations to the recently engaged bees  

Post # 10
2019 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Wow I went from 249 last I checked to 122! Congrats to the newly engaged! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Post # 11
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Holy moly – 183 to 81!!!!

Congratulations to all the bees who got engaged this week, can’t wait to read all the beautiful proposal stories. 

Post # 12
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Holy crap! #40 to #27!

Ugh…I am NOT looking forward to the holidays this year thinking of all the engagements that will inevitably pop up. I highly doubt that the proposal will happen this year after all the money he’s been putting into his house, but who knows…he may have a surprise in the works?

I have a feeling I’ll be in the single digits by the time I come off the list, so we’ll just have to wait and see!

Post # 13
29 posts
Newbee

O. M. G. Up 88 spots from 160 to 72!!! I didn’t expect to get into the double digits so soon! I started at 221 back in June. 

Congratulations engaged bees!!! 

Post # 14
312 posts
Helper bee

Here I was thinking that I would never see double digits but I went from 222 to 101!!!!!!! I will DEFINITELY see double digits now!

Post # 15
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I would like to be added ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 10/12/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors