1350 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!!

Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hello! Can I please be added to the List ๐Ÿ™‚ 10-20-2014 Thank you!

Post # 4
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hello! Please add me to the list! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
77 posts
Worker bee

Almost in the double digits!!!! Sighhhhhh!!!! 

Post # 6
777 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

Dang I’ve moved up already? I know it’s only two spots but geesh lol. 

Post # 7
3083 posts
Sugar bee

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i had such a great waiting weekend!!!!!!

He has been really sweet all week and bringing up the topic of marriage. Well he decided to book a room by disneyland so we could go saturday (we have passes, but the offer to book the room to be there early was very sweet!) And then just a couple hours into the park we had a spontaeous idea when we learned that our fav performer Smokey Robinson was going to be in vegas that night!….so we ran to the car and drove to vegas and booked a room along the way!

We had such a wonderful talk on the 4 hour drive up. He really just laid everything out on the table and said how he would never find someone as special as me, and how happy is with his life like he never thought he would be. I mean, just everything you want to hear!

And the cherry on the sundae – he said that if he received his work bonus at the end of the year we could buy a ring (he originally said next year!!) So i am really hoping his work comes through. We arent sure though, because it is a new job, he may have to wait til next year for his bonus. BAH!! 

I just had the most amazing weekend we squeezed disneyland and a concert in vegas into one day! All my fav things!! 

Now i am looking up wedding venues for Vegas. OOPS! hahah

Post # 8
681 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
MissHoney:  I got engaged on Friday!  I made a separate post and didn’t know to comment in the list too… Sorry!

Post # 10
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@MissHoney: Take #156 off the list! Was SO sure it was coming in January, but I guess he couldn’t wait! 

Post # 12
216 posts
Helper bee

Hello there,

After many months of skulking around the site, I’ve decided to own up to my fretting. Please add me to the list!

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
492 posts
Helper bee

WOW I moved up alot! Congratulations engaged bees!

Post # 14
37 posts
Newbee

congratulations to all bees who are no longer waiting!!   Please can you add me to the list!  I have just changed my username, so you may want to take 117 off the list……    

Post # 15
77 posts
Worker bee

Oops, I got engaged on the 18th! Please take me off the list

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  pinkpolish.

The topic ‘The Waiting List 10/19/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors