The Waiting List (10/2/17)

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Finger Lakes, NY

View original reply
becks90 :  LOL yes. I have a list of, like, 50 now? Is that improvement over “as long as it’s pretty? and maybe books? or maybe outside? I DUNNO IT’S ALL PRETTY.”

And congrats to those who are now engaged as of last week’s thread!! I have several friends on facebook who are now engaged, too, but it’s been a non-stop stream since probably my sophomore year of college ten years ago.

Post # 4
148 posts
Blushing bee

Can you please add me to the waiting list?

Post # 5
26 posts
Newbee

Yes, I know I want it to be outside for at least the ceremony.  For a long time I wanted to get married at my great-grandmother’s farm, but as it’s now up for sale and our new projected time for our wedding is Fall 2019, it looks like that won’t happen.  That bums me out because it’s such a sentimental place for me, but I think an orchard or a forest/garden setting would be nice as well.

Congrats to the newly engaged!  Hopefully my boyfriend follows through and I join the ranks by next summer ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - Park Winters, Winters, CA

View original reply
becks90 :  

Honestly, no! I have been thinking about maybe an art museum or a garden property of some sort, but we are working out if we want something big or more private, like maybe a small intimate destination wedding. I’ll be really excited to start the official search once we pin some details down, though! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 7
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Wow at 57 now!! I have always wanted an outside ceremony! I’m thinking about his grandparent house it’s a lake right in back. So beautiful there!

Post # 8
33 posts
Newbee

Wow, top ten. Ugh. Hoping to be off the list before the next clean up rolls around.

I’m not really sure, I’d definitely like it to be outside. We live in New England now and everything has been amazing since we moved here, it would be nice to have a New Englandy venue. A lighthouse or something would be amazing.

Post # 9
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

I was just going to post to take me off but you beat me to it!! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

View original reply
becks90 :  I think I’d like it to be in my SO’s part of our home country (we are economic immigrants), as it’s a gorgeous village and there’s a stunning hotel there!

Post # 11
133 posts
Blushing bee

I would love outside in a garden. ๐Ÿ˜ I plan on tea length dress and would love to do a lunch reception. It’s so romantic.

Post # 12
110 posts
Blushing bee

I have an idea of what I’d like for my venue, but I don’t know what options are going to be available in our price range when it comes to that. Thankfully we both seem to be on the same page when it comes to what we are interested in. 

Holy clean up! I’m not ready to be in the 20s lmao

Post # 13
667 posts
Busy bee

Sorry I thought I updated. I’m engaged! Was proposed to on Sept 24th with a ring made out of the gold and diamonds from his grandmother’s earrings and engagement band. Absolutely adore my ring and i’m so excited to start planning!

20171001_110826

Post # 14
1012 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I’m waiting. Add me please. 

Post # 15
1737 posts
Bumble bee

I’m waiting please add me.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors