(Closed) The Waiting List 10/28/2015

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Have you tried on wedding dresses?

Yes

Yes, but for a different reason than for my wedding (explain)

Yes, but to be fair I've been married/engaged before

No

No, but I am planning to before I get engaged

No, but I am not against the idea of trying dresses before I get engaged

No, and I'm completely against the idea of trying dresses before I get engaged

"Try"? Psssh! I BOUGHT that dress ages ago

Yes, but it is an heirloom dress

• Post # 16
    98 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2017

Up two spots, yahoo!

We’re doing a group costume with his brother and brother’s Girlfriend – Ninja Turtles!! I’m not really a huge Halloween fan but I’ve been roped into dressing up again this year. Last year we dressed up as Mario and Luigi. 

Also…. my spidey senses (aka everyone in both our families making really, really weird comments to me) tell me that the big question might be this weekend?! Dying. Absolutely dying and trying SO HARD not to let on that I know anything. We went on a date night last weekend and he asked me a couple questions about what I would want when he proposes; does it NEED to be caught on camera, do you want anyone else to be there… This has been the least productive work week in history haha

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  yycbridetobe.
    Post # 17
    168 posts
    Blushing bee

No matching costume this year. Last year we did a Purge theme. This year, he’s got a fight on Halloween night, so he’s doing a Bruce Lee: Enter The Dragon thing. I’m going to work on Friday as Daria, and dressing like an “edgy” cat for his fight.

Congrats, engaged Bees! I can’t believe I’m at 49, ha. He actually uttered the E word without any prompting from me and could have knocked me over with a feather.

Post # 18
    491 posts
    Helper bee

I’m going to dress up as a sailor and our son will be Spiderman. BF doesn’t like to dress up.

I’m still #22 for the past 2 weeks, congrats engaged bees!!

I like the wedding/bridal questions!!

I have tried on wedding dresses already, my mother owns a bridal salon…it was unavoidable!! LOL

Post # 19
    168 posts
    Blushing bee

Oh and as for the poll, I don’t plan on trying dresses until engagement. BUT, when I went with my best friend to pick up her gown when she got married (being her Maid/Matron of Honor is the reason I joined) her mom was trying to get me to try on dresses, and to send photos to SO. I told SO that night like “How silly is she?!” and he said he would have loved to see me in one.

Post # 20
    1459 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Down a little to 150 ๐Ÿ™‚  congratulations to the engaged Bees!

Happy Halloween as well ^^ I don’t really like to celebrate Halloween so I won’t be dressing up. But a friend is throwing a party that we’re going to and I have a top with vampire ice creams on it, figured that was appropriate enough!

Post # 21
    301 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
    IveBeenDreaming:  

Here she is! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 24
    301 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
    IveBeenDreaming:  

Not 100% sure since she was a rescue, but the vet’s best guess was chihuahua/pug/terrier mix. I like to tell people she’s “All American”. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 25
    3 posts
    Wannabee

I would like to be added, please!

Also, I went as mom and he went as dad. LOL. My daughter was Draculaura. :p

Post # 27
    54 posts
    Worker bee

Add me to the list please!

I was Harley Quinn and my BF was Two-Face!! This was the first Halloween that we’ve actually tried with our costumes and it was so much fun ๐Ÿ˜€

The topic ‘The Waiting List 10/28/2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors