(Closed) The Waiting List – 10/30/17

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2020

For me it would be something intimate, just at home whilst watching a movie or in like our PJ’s or something. The only thing I really want is for him to get down on one knee – I’ve even joked with him that if he doesn’t kneel I’ll ask him to do it again haha.
Other than that I really dont mind smile

Post # 17
983 posts
Busy bee

Please add me to the list!

My dream proposal is actually pretty low key, where we can then celebrate with family soon after! Nothing too public.

Post # 18
12 posts
Newbee

May I be added to the list, please? Long time lurker, first time poster! YAY!

My dream proposal would be during an event where all of my friends and family are gathered. It would be wonderful to share that moment with everyone I love. My SO is very private, though. I have a feeling, when it happens, it’ll just be the two of us and /maybe/ a friend. Either way is fine, so long as it happens! Haha wink

Post # 20
3 posts
Wannabee

Add me to the list please!

He asked me, what kind of rings I like the other night and said to show him pics of what I liked. I’m gonna take that as a very good sign and assume that means I’m just waiting for a proposal 🤞🏻

Post # 21
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

DREAM you say? Definitely involves a puppy and Christmas. More realistically, I don’t care much about the proposal. I just want there to be a surprise party after so I don’t have to worry about telling everyone!

Post # 22
Hostess
8525 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

sakirby :  I am now engaged, please take me off the list – thank you

Post # 23
51 posts
Worker bee

I got engaged!! X

Post # 24
34 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the waiting list. Thank you.

Post # 25
30 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the waiting list. 

Dream proposal would be a nice night at home, with dinner and a movie. Simple, and we can celebrate it alone before telling everyone. 

Post # 26
215 posts
Helper bee

Hmm my dream proposal… I guess it would be a sunset horseback ride (not happening lol hes afraid of / isn’t fond of horses)…. orrr my engagement ring is attached to a brand new pony for me! 😛 I kid. 

I actually haven’t really put too much thought into the perfect proposal for me but I have a few creative proposals in my head that would be awesome and “us”. I think the perfect proposal would be whatever he thinks of and does on his own. 

But for fun, those creative proposals were..

– We like to go fishing, so he offers to tie a hook on my line and instead ties a ring

– I loveeee snorkelling, he could “plant” a ring as treasure and then I find it and woohoo (that would be hard to pull off lol because I could see the ring getting lost in the water)

– We used to pass notes to each other across the house if we were on different floors by putting it in one of our dogs collars and sending the dog to each other lol … it would be cute if he put a ring and a note.  

Also not sure if it means anything but he kept calling me his wifey last night and saying I am such a good wifey and saying how much he loves me. So I told him I am not wifey, I am girlfriend. He said Im his common law wife so I put my left hand in the air and looked at it from all different angles being like “Weird… nothing there” lol And he was like “Strange…”. Either way it was funny. Secretly I am hoping he is hinting that something might be in the cards.

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 10/30/17’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors