Fall : (16 votes)
    44 %
    Winter : (3 votes)
    8 %
    Spring : (5 votes)
    14 %
    Summer : (8 votes)
    22 %
    Whatever season we're in currently! : (3 votes)
    8 %
    The opposite of whatever it is currently! : (1 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 3
    3306 posts
    Sugar bee

I love summer just because that is the season I was born. I love the hot and hate the cold. 

I already posted before but keep me on the list. Clean up is next week :-0

Post # 4
    1537 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2018

I love summer best because I just want to go to the beach and October has already gotten chilly and the nights are quickly getting darker. 

Post # 5
    33 posts
    Newbee

I like the spring because it’s warmed up, but isn’t as blistery hot as summer yet.

Post # 6
    201 posts
    Helper bee

40 really likes me 🙂 please keep me on the list!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWLY ENGAGED BEES!!

Post # 7
    2013 posts
    Buzzing bee

I’m a Fall girl!! Where I am Spring and Summer are crazy hot and sticky, and Winter is too cold for my liking.

I’ve been off the list for over a year but I still pop by now and then to see how things are going. I love that so many of the bees have now sad yes and we so many new bees who have been added. What an exciting time for everyone!

Post # 8
    77 posts
    Worker bee

I love fall! the colors are beautiful and thanksgiving is one of my face holidays. can I be added to the list?

Post # 9
    166 posts
    Blushing bee

I love Autumn (or fall). I love the changing colours, the cooler weather starting to hit. I like cool weather. Although we are now halfway through Spring and the weather still thinks it’s Winter, so I’m hanging for some nice warm weather! I do love the beach and wearing dresses, but sometimes it can get waaay too hot for my liking here! 

Post # 10
    1149 posts
    Bumble bee

Congratulations to the newly engaged bees, rings look fab!

I prefer Fall simply because I like cooler weather. Spring technically work also work, but my pollen allergies tend to flare up quite a bit so Fall it is. I like Winter also, but Winter tends to make me lazy and sleepy all the time.

Post # 11
    12 posts
    Newbee

Can I please be added to the list? 

I love Winter the best! No pesky pollen that keeps me up all night and SNOW! My favourite thing ever must be snow! My dog gets super excited in the snow as well, and there’s just something about a white Christmas that makes it oh so special! And Cinnamon candles mmmmm.

Post # 12
    29 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2021

Hi there! I was on the waiting list before it was taken over by someone else and cleared. I wonder if I could be added again? I don’t mind starting from the bottom. 🙂

I admit, I love Autumn! Although it rains nearly all year round in my country, September and October seem to be the months with the best and sunny weather! I love seeing the changing colours of the leaves, Halloween, drinking hot chocolate, less flies and insects flying around, seasonal clothing in shops that would suit any sort of weather, the sunsets, not so much pollen in the air, and in November we celebrate bombfire night, where we have a week of firework displays… Although I feel sorry for my cats, and I would rather sleep in peace. Oh, and lets not forget the extra hour of sleep- I really appreciate that!

Post # 13
    55 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2018

Can someone possibly explain to me what the numbers in brackets mean? Thanks! 🙂 

Post # 14
    676 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

You can cross #95 off! We got engaged on September 14th, while vacationing at our favorite cabin with friends. One of the hikers that was there with us happened to be a professional photographer (an awesome coincidence- he photographed the whole thing), and announced that he wanted to get a group photo out in the meadow. So we all gathered together,  and our friend poured everyone a shot and made a toast “tooooo….. I dunno, Pbubs and fi!” I took my shot and turned to smile at him and he was on one knee. He gave a short speech about how much he loves me and how perfect we are for each other, and asked “Will you marry the shit out of me?” I said yes, and everyone produced little confetti party poppers and then helped pick glitter and ribbons out of the grass lol.  We got to spend the rest of the week relaxing and celebrating our engagement with new and old friends. It was perfect!

Post # 15
    295 posts
    Helper bee

Can I please be added to the list? 

I love the fall. The only thing I dislike about it is that winter is next. 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 10/3/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors