Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

View original reply
sakirby :  Hi new list keeper! πŸ™‚ Wow I’ve jumped up the list a bit. XD

Post # 5
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I got engaged this weekend! We were hiking and he proposed at the peak of the mountain!

IMG-67001

Post # 5
260 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
chanchito :  Congratulations that sounds perfect! And beautiful ring πŸ™‚

Post # 6
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
alletheottb :  Thank you so much! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 7
7553 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

View original reply
sakirby :  Hi! Thanks for being the list keeper! I have been on the bee for many many years, thought I was waiting with my ex but it turned out he was never going to marry me, so stayed here throughout my single year and now I am very close to being engaged to my lovely man. Our rings are ordered, I am just waiting for them to be shipped. I don’t think he will be able to contain his excited so it should be before Christmas! 

Post # 8
1356 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
chanchito :  your ring is absolutely stunning. Congrats.

View original reply
MsBeer :  fingers crossed for you bee.  A festive proposal would be lovely.

Post # 9
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: St. petersburg, FL

SO and I went ring shopping on Sunday. We picked two similar, but subtly different settings, and he is in charge of the stone. Can I please be added to the list? I think I’m officially waiting now. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 10
63 posts
Worker bee

Hi! I am currently waiiting and it is killing me!! I know he has the ring and we are going to the beach nect week but that seems to obvious. Our dating anniversary is coming up too. I am hopeful that it will be within the next month or so. I would love to be added to the list! 

Post # 11
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - City, State

Please can I be added? I’ve been with my boyfriend for over 8 years and we have finally taken the mutual decision to get engaged! We are trying on rings this month for ideas,  and have an appointment with a designer in November. 

My boyfriend has said that my proposal will be within the next 5 months – he knows my thoughts on Christmas/New Years proposals so I think it is likely to be next year – he said he knows exactly when it will take place πŸ˜€ 

Post # 12
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019 - City, State

View original reply
chanchito :  

Congratulations! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I have been on the waiting list since January, but in reality I have been waiting for 1 1/2 years. We are waiting until I graduate from school in June, but part of me hopes it’s in April as it’s my birthday month. πŸ˜‰

Post # 14
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019 - City, State

Are we having a separate ‘Any day now’ post for October or is that no longer a thing?

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 10/9/2017’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors