(Closed) The Waiting List – 10/9/2017

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
127 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats newly engaged bees!!

I was a bee member many years ago when I was with my ex, things didn’t end up working out. Turns out, me panicking at the thought of starting planning was a giant red flag.

I’ve been with my current boyfriend for just under a year now, been actively waiting for six months now thanks to him having me “help” pick out a ring for his friend. Our anniversary is actually on the 15th. He has a concert that night, so we are spending Friday and Saturday night together. He’s suggesting a hotel and super fancy dinner. I suggested a local steakhouse. Lmao

I was wondering about the any day thread too. Lol

Post # 17
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019 - City, State

View original reply
sakirby :  

Thank you! Also thank you for becoming the new list keeper. 🙂

Post # 18
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2020

View original reply
chanchito :  Congrats! 

Post # 19
27 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone! New to this site, but have been reading posts for a while. I’d like to be added to the list. I’ve been with my partner for 4.5 years, but have only recently (i.e. this summer) gotten the desire to take our relationship to a deeper level of commitment (we’re both 26, started dating our senior year of college and have done quite a bit of life transitions in our 20s, so I’m only feeling now that we’re both ready). I learned last month that he’s been shopping around for my engagement ring since late this summer. The ring is being custom made and he’s recently been dropping more hints about how it looks after being fairly tight lipped about it. Not sure if we’ll get engaged over the holidays or in the coming year (my birthday is in February and our 5th year anniversary is in March), but I’m so excited for the next step in our relationship and to hear the whole story behind the ring (because apparently it’s been quite the process! ☺️) . Happy waiting bees! 

Post # 21
1042 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks for becoming the new list keeper!

I have been on the list a while, we have wanted to get married years ago, but are waiting until we have some stuff sorted out. Can’t believe I’ve moved up to 19 already.

Post # 22
43 posts
Newbee

I can’t believe I’m 36 on this list now! Or that I’ve been waiting almost 3 years already. I never imagined I’d have this much patience with the ring 2 feet away from where I sleep everynight. lol

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 10/9/2017’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors