(Closed) The Waiting List 11/09/14

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
11 posts
Newbee

Congrats to the other newly engaged bees and thank you MissHoney. It is surreal to see your name off of the list

Post # 17
616 posts
Busy bee

I’d like to be added. 🙂 Could be a while…waiting but not impatiently. Just loving being happy! (With a side of wishing for the future to start).

Post # 18
499 posts
Helper bee

I’m a new bee that would like to be added 

Post # 19
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Starting at the bottom! #166 hoping we go quick with holidays popping up!! Good luck ladies

Post # 21
178 posts
Blushing bee

Can you add me to the list? We started looking at rings so I think the waiting mode has officially begun!

Post # 22
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

I was originally ClaireEloise at #160 – I just changed my username so please could I change it on the list? Thank you 

Post # 23
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Can you cross me off the list please? 🙂

Post # 24
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Rossino Castle

Can you please add me? I’m going to wait quite a while, but I think it will be fun! I’d like to share this time with you ladies

Post # 25
106 posts
Blushing bee

Please remove me from the waiting list. Engagement is no longer on the horizon unfortunately. Thanks!

Post # 27
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I’d like to be added, please!

(and congrats SeaOfLove! I’ve bene reading your posts as a lurker for a while!) 

Post # 28
6292 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Monsoon87:  Awww.. Thank you!!  🙂  Welcome to the Bee!

Post # 29
10 posts
Newbee

Please add me.  We picked out the ring together a week ago and he made a 50% deposit on it.  We viewed a venue on Monday and plan to put our deposit down on it next week.  So I know the proposal is coming but I think he’s going to make me wait a while longer because he’s building up my anticipation…lol  

Post # 30
12 posts
Newbee

please add me!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 11/09/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors