posted 1 week ago in Waiting
Post # 3
139 posts
Blushing bee

I am most excited about seeing family.. and having a break from work ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 5
205 posts
Helper bee

Wow, congratulations to everybody! I’m most excited about moving in with my boyfriend. We have been long distance for over four and a half years. And, I am HOPING he proposes over the holidays ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 6
82 posts
Worker bee

Iโ€™m most excited about hanging out with my boyfriend in town. Iโ€™m sad to say that no holiday proposal for me, but still hopeful. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
82 posts
Worker bee

I’m most excited about hanging out with my boyfriend in town. I’m sad to say that no holiday proposal for me, but still hopeful. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee

I can’t wait to cuddle up and watch a fire in the fireplace watching the Christmas tree twinkle beside it

Post # 9
242 posts
Helper bee

I’m most excited to spend time with friends and family!

sakirby :  Thank you for all of your hard work in maintaining the list! I was just wondering, is some of the numbering different this time? I think I should be #29 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
146 posts
Blushing bee

I’m most excited to spend time away from my brother (he is going home for Christmas) and just chilling with my SO!

Post # 11
124 posts
Blushing bee

Got engaged last night! 

Post # 12
146 posts
Blushing bee

I’m excited to have a week off for thanksgiving and see my family. And my company just announced we get christmas through new years off so I’m looking forward to having that time to relax!

Post # 13
115 posts
Blushing bee

I’m actually most excited about decorating my house… is that lame? haha
I honestly love this time of year, everything is ornate and OTT, we also get to catch up with a lot of extended family.

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

I haven’t gotten added the past two times I’ve tried? Am I doing something wrong??

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 11/13/2017’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors