(Closed) The Waiting List (11/14/16)

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

can i get added?! ๐Ÿ™‚ New to WeddingBee and officially waiting!

Post # 17
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2020

Whew, I was on vacation last week and thought maybe my name would have disappeared… 31 and still going strong ๐Ÿ™‚ please keep me on!!

ย 

CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWLY ENGAGED BEES!!

Post # 18
491 posts
Helper bee

Still waiting- congrats engaged bees!!

Post # 19
184 posts
Blushing bee

Can I be added please? Long time lurker, but finally signed up a few days ago! Xx

Post # 20
30 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mrsptobe2017 :  happy birthday to you too!! and early Congrats! =) 

Post # 21
110 posts
Blushing bee

I’m deciding whether or not I want to be put back on the waiting list haha I’m still going to answer the question while I decide ๐Ÿ˜€

Since we started dating, the longest we’ve gone without seeing each other (so far), 32 days. Thank you, LDR. Currently we are at day 9 of the 32… not that I’m counting or anything… heh

Post # 23
5 posts
Newbee

Can I be added? New to weddingbee… I’ve been officially “waiting” since early October. I’m suspicious of the next few weeks!ย 

Post # 24
110 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
becks90 :  Well …..  Yeah, might as well LMAO It will probably be a year or two still hahaha 

Post # 25
17 posts
Newbee

Hello I would like to be added. I was with him when he bought the ring, says proposal will come sometime after February! 

Post # 26
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
becks90 :  the longest I’ve gone without seeing my SO is just shy of 3 weeks but that was way in the beginning. Starting next week I’ll be living with him! I can’t wait!!!! 

Post # 27
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Today is my birthday, and he surprised me by proposing!! I wasn’t expecting it because I know that he doesn’t have the heirloom ring from my family quite yet. He’s asking for the ring at thanksgiving, but he wanted to officially ask me to marry him first! 

Post # 28
70 posts
Worker bee

The longest time I’ve not seen mr nompkin is 5 months (he’s in the military) and guess what!

take me off the waiting list because he proposed on our holiday in Rome โค๏ธ He did it in the hotel room because he was afraid I’d faint in public. ๐Ÿ˜‚ He wanted us to pick a ring together so bought me a really beautiful necklace I’d said I liked a few months ago, and we’ve now ordered a ring we both love ๐Ÿ˜ I’m on cloud 9 ! Xxxx

The topic ‘The Waiting List (11/14/16)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors