(Closed) The Waiting List (11/14/16)

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 31
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

becks90 :  thank you!

And congratulations, newly engaged bees!

The longest my fiancé (eeee!) and I have been apart is four weeks while I worked at a summer camp for the summer. We traveled twice during the summer to see each other during the two months apart, but I still missed him like crazy. It ended up being a good thing though-apparently he realized how much he wanted to have me in his life for good when he was missing me during the summer! 

Post # 32
65 posts
Worker bee

Add me? 🙂 It’ll probably take ages. But I’m starting to look at homes this weekend with the boyfriend (we live in separate places, and my apt’s overheated, the laundry room’s broken, it’s a mess that I’m ready to escape, the building’s deteriorating and I have lots saved so far).

Also, he just texted he got a higher-paying job (slightly higher-paying) offer. Today. Yay!

Post # 34
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Please add me! We picked up my custom engagemenet ring on Friday and now the waiting begins for the proposal!

Post # 35
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Parklands, Quendon Hall

Please take me off the list! WE ARE ENGAGED as of friday!!! 😀 I will make a separate post all about it but over the moon!

Post # 36
55 posts
Worker bee

Please add me to the waiting list. I’ve been “waiting” for a while now but I’m new to weddingbee (I’ve been a stalker on this site for a while, but I thought I should finally join in on the fun officially).

Been with my boyfriend for over 3 years. The longest we’ve been apart is 6 months when I studied abroad. It was a tough LDR, but it strengthened us for sure.

Post # 37
135 posts
Blushing bee

The longest my SO and I have been apart is four weeks. I went home to my dad’s for a month of summer break and he had a month long ROTC program.

Post # 38
34 posts
Newbee

becks90 :  Can I be added?  New to the boards, but I’ve been waiting about a year and we’ve been dating for over three years!

The longest we’ve been apart is 8-10 weeks.  We were long distance at first!

The topic ‘The Waiting List (11/14/16)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors