(Closed) The Waiting List (11/28/16)

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

I guess I jumped the gun (or maybe requested being added to this list just in time!) last week, as my BF (now my fiancé!!! I can’t get over saying that) proposed to me this past Saturday!  I posted about how he did it here:

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/he-did-it-he-proposed/

I’m so ridiculously excited!!!!!

ETA:  My Fiancé (!!!) and I live together, and most of the time we at least get in bed at the same time.  Normally we end up reading before actually fall asleep, and often times one of us (normally him) is up reading later than the other.  It seems to work for us!

Post # 4
119 posts
Blushing bee

We live together and we ALWAYS go to bed at the same time however we don’t always go to sleep at the same time. Sometimes (usually me) one of us will fall asleep first due to work or just being so exhausted and the other will stay up reading/watching tv or whatever. The majority of the time though, we turn the lights off, kiss good night and fall asleep together. It’s perfection <3

Post # 5
169 posts
Blushing bee

We almost never go to bed at the same time. I usually lay around watching videos or scrolling my phone and he’s usually getting home from work when I’m winding down for the night. I’ll sit up with him and chat for a bit but head back to bed and eventually fall asleep. I hear him when he comes to bed (hours later) and usually kiss goodnight again and we both fall asleep. 

Post # 6
489 posts
Helper bee

SO & I  live together and go to bed at different times most nights. We work different shifts  (me 1st & him 2nd), I’m normally dead to the world by the time he gets off work. When he gets a rare day off we try our best to get in bed together. I still normally beat him in bed, but I don’t usually go to sleep until he gets in bed.

Post # 7
14 posts
Newbee

Hi! Please remove me from the list. I’m engaged! Came as a complete surprise. I had no clue it would happen so soon. He never hinted at anything. The most information I got out of him was him asking me my ring size and that’s it.

We went away for the weekend. During the whole trip, he was calm as a bat, never giving off any suspicious signs. I sensed nothing.

He proposed last night in a private setting before we went out to dinner. Everything was perfect: the proposal, the ring, the atmosphere. It just felt right. I’m so happy. It was more than I could ever ask for. I’m very thankful.

Post # 8
60 posts
Worker bee

We go to bed at the same time together every night. On the rare occasion where he’s planning to pull a 4 am PS4 party for 1, he gets in bed and falls asleep with me, then goes back out to play or I snooze on the couch and then when he’s exhausted we go to bed together. Unless we are not home together, we go to bed at the same time. Because we can, we make sure we do. It feels wrong to us not to.

Post # 9
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Take me off the list please, we got engaged on Sunday! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’

Post # 11
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

View original reply
becks90 :  SO and I have lived together for about 3 years and we have never gone to bed at separate times ๐Ÿ™‚ i love that about us!

Post # 12
128 posts
Blushing bee

I should be on this list but I’m not. I guess I was removed. Could I be readded please? Thank you.

Post # 15
31 posts
Newbee

We have the same work schedule so 99% of the time we go to sleep and wake up together. There are a some nights here and there where one of us will be especially tired or want to stay up later but those are few and far between. ๐Ÿ™‚

I can’t believe how far up the list I’ve moved! My last guess at where I would end up was somewhere in the 80s but clearly that time has come and gone ๐Ÿ˜‚ I’m hopeful it happen in the next couple months though!

The topic ‘The Waiting List (11/28/16)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors