(Closed) The Waiting List 12/07/14

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Up 1 from last week! I don’t anticiapte a holiday proposal so I’m assuming I’ll get down to at least the teens before it happens. 

Congrats to all those bees out there recently engaged and good luck to the rest of us in waiting! 

Post # 17
551 posts
Busy bee

Please add me to the list!

My SO and I have been together going on 3 years and have lived together for a year and half. I suspect he will be proposing soon and it can’t come soon enough! He is the love of my life…we have experienced so much together and shared in so many beautiful moments and memories. Fingers crossed that it happens in the next few months!

Post # 18
25 posts
Newbee

Add me! 

Coming up on 5 years together, 4 cohabiting, plus a child together. I’ve been told it’s happening “soon”, but I’m going crazy waiting.

Post # 19
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Another week, another three spots.  Congrats to the newly engaged bees! 

Post # 20
16 posts
Newbee

Long time lurker, new member here. I would love to be added to the list. My SO and I have been together going on 5 years. We bought a house together a little over a year and a half ago. We’ve talked about marriage for a long time but lately he’s been dropping some major hints so I am patiently waiting! 

Post # 21
10 posts
Newbee

I can be added.  I’ve been waiting for a few months now but realistically knew from the first month of dating, which was Aug 2013.  We live together and have talked about our wedding a lot lately.  We hope for end of August 2015 and know where we’d like to have it.  He told me “by February” so I’m dying knowing it’s like 2 months or less.  He’ll probably do it Jan 31st, though!!

Post # 22
142 posts
Blushing bee

New member here and I would love to be added. SO and I recently moved in together and have spoken about getting engaged within the next year, however I think it may happen around the holidays since he’s acting very suspicious concerning my Christmas gift. I’m trying very hard not to get my hopes up just in case but its so difficult!

Post # 24
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

I *think* my proposal may be coming this week! I am almost certain he has the ring already so fingers crossed! 

Post # 25
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

EnglishRose1986:  Fingers crossed for you! I think mine may be coming this weekend too! Sending some good vibes 🙂

Post # 26
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Still #24! It’s crazy how things slow down in the small digits. SO and I will be celebrating two years together this month, but I already know not to expect a holiday proposal. I’m really hoping it will happen this spring, but it depends on finances and whatever else goes through SO’s mind. We have looked at rings online, and he’s expressed interest in going to a store together to try on some things, so we’re definitely moving forward!

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees! I expect there will be a lot more to celebrate soon!

Post # 27
188 posts
Blushing bee

Nimmle02:  Thankyou! good vibes coming your way too! 

Post # 28
108 posts
Blushing bee

Hey! I am #142, msnap2be. I have changed my username, if you could update it! Thank you!

Post # 30
622 posts
Busy bee

Hey girls! New member here. Please add me to the list! My SO and I have been together for a whopping 10 years. Last weekend he mentioned that he has been ring shopping (obviously I pretty much died) and took me to a couple of jewelry stores on Sunday to make sure I like the style that I sent him pics of (round center diamond with pave setting) and to see what different sizes of diamonds look like on my hand. I’m not expecting a holiday proposal but hopefully in the Spring. 🙂

The topic ‘The Waiting List 12/07/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors