(Closed) The Waiting List 12/07/14

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hi there.  My love and I have been together for going on 7 years. We went ring shopping and now I’m waiting. Can I be added to the long list of waiting bees??! 

Post # 33
449 posts
Helper bee

MissHoney:  You can add me, please! I used to just come on here to read, but decided to make an account.

My SO and I have been together over two years now, and have lived together for a year and a half. After a lot of jokes on both of our parts, I finally decided to just have a serious conversation about a timeline. We agreed we would most likely get engaged in 2015, and married in 2016. So of course in my mind, it could be any day starting on January 1! Although I would love a Christmas proposal, I think I am getting a lamp instead, haha.

Post # 34
68 posts
Worker bee

Add me to the list, please! SO & I found the perfect ring a few days ago! AND it comes with the wedding ring!!! It’s either going to happen on our 3rd anniversary in July, next Christmas (he teased me about it; said “Maybe I know what to get you next Christmas.” /.\), but definitely before December 2016. I’m so excited!!

Post # 35
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Cross #57 off the list! He did it yesterday with NYC in the background. we sat at the end of a pier and took me through a proposal book with pictures taken of us throughout our relstionship. Then we had a surprise engagement party at the restaurant we had our first date! Both of our frienda and families were there. It was perfect!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 12/07/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors