(Closed) The Waiting List -12/11/2017

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
21 posts
Newbee

Can you please add me?! We’ve been ring shopping a couple of times and he said in September that it would be before the end of the year…only time will tell!

Post # 5
651 posts
Busy bee

No I didn’t. As in have dreams or play wedding. *shrug*. I still don’t think I want a wedding. I am weird.

Post # 7
281 posts
Helper bee

I’d like to be added, please! I’ve really been waiting since about September of 2016, but I was taken off the list in a previous clean-up. I’d like to be put back on!

Post # 9
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I did dream about my wedding as a kid, but now I pretty much have our wedding planned down too the date. I want a Disney inspired dress with nice dinner and dancing with my best friend as my husband. My SO knows how badly I want too be engaged, but financial issues came up or I would be off the list. I’m graduating a technical program in June, but hope for my birthday in April. 🙂

Post # 10
59 posts
Worker bee

I didn’t dream about my wedding as a child, but I’m starting to dream a bit more as it becomes more real. I know it won’t be anytime soon – probably end of next year – but I think my boyfriend is finally getting on board with planning a proposal. He checked out my private Pinterest board of rings yesterday while I was out to lunch – the last time he did this was back in May – I know because it was in my search history. I know finances are a big reason it hasn’t happened yet, but it looks like he is starting to do some research. He’s also been working on getting his finances in the right place. 🙂

Post # 11
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  I did! I always dreamed of a big wedding as a child. Now not so much. LOL I want a small wedding with just close friends and family!

Post # 12
651 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  I think I just do not know what I want! I am a such bore with these things and want it to be creative but struggle. I like looking at other people’s ideas and eloping sounds fun. I know I want a nice dress and makeup/hair atleast like you. 

I think your SO sounds like he would have similar ideas to mine. The reeses cake, STEAK, and Elvis haha. He would love Vegas too (likes playing the table games). The Elvis part would make me less nervous and it more fun. 

Thanks for sharing.

Post # 14
651 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  This sounds REALLY fun and affordable. And I have heard flights from where I live are not too bad. And come on. STEAK.. hmmm 

When you make it sound more like a small party for a wedding and not a 200 guest count formal affair it deflates the nerves (which is why I don’t know what to do too haha).

The topic ‘The Waiting List -12/11/2017’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors