(Closed) The Waiting List (12/12/16)

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged bees! Looks like lots of proposals this week 🙂

View original reply
becks90 :  Thank you very much for keeping the list! I hope you had a great trip back home. Could I please be added to next week’s list?

Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I imagine the list is going to clear out *fast* now that it’s engagement season! I can’t believe I’m up to #81 already haha, I feel like I was just added! I know (roughly) when it’s happening, though, so I’m not too bothered 🙂

Post # 4
119 posts
Blushing bee

I think I might be off next weeks list! I’ll keep you posted! 🙂 

Post # 7
1008 posts
Bumble bee

I get the olives and tomatoes from my SO’s plate! Generally, whenever I make a snack he eats some (because I’m an awesome snack maker) but not vice versa. He always loves to eat my food, though!

We wont’ be getting engaged during the engagement season – our timeline is for between January 1 and June 1 of next year. We also decided to not do a holiday engagement because my dream proposal is for it to be quiet and random – like some Tuesday in March or something. 

Post # 8
76 posts
Worker bee

Yay 136! 

As for food….he always tries mine, cant try his though cos I don’t eat meat so it’s not really fair lol but I don’t mind and tbh its the main reason we go to the cinema to share nachos and cheese! 😂

Post # 9
128 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!! And such beautiful rings!! Those solitaires look lovely!! We share sometimes but we always offer for the other to have some or try some of whatever it is we’re eating.

Post # 10
11 posts
Newbee

I would like to be added to the list, please 🙂

Post # 11
110 posts
Blushing bee

Do you sometimes finish or share each other’s food?

Absolutely! I often can’t eat as much as I’ve taken so BF will try to finish it for me. We also have an arrangement for him to choose 100 different things off of menus for me to eat because I had him meet a huge group of friends all at once (he has aniexty with large groups but it was the most efficent way so he was willing to do it). It’s yet to be determined if it’s 100 items over our life together, or per year hahahahah 

Post # 12
233 posts
Helper bee

Yes, we always usually sample each other’s food and drinks if we want to. He also usually eats anything on my plate that I didn’t finish.

The topic ‘The Waiting List (12/12/16)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors