(Closed) The Waiting List 12/14/15

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Are you expecting a winter proposal this season?
    Yes! : (27 votes)
    36 %
    No : (17 votes)
    23 %
    Maybe? But probably not : (26 votes)
    35 %
    I have no clue : (0 votes)
    I'm trying not to guess when its going to happen, thank you very much! : (5 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 3
    111 posts
    Blushing bee

Oh my, I didn’t expect the list to be moving so quickly! Congratulations to all the recently engaged Bees ๐Ÿ™‚

What are your plans for Christmas? (And/or other winter holidays)

Work. At least it will mean time and a half on the Stats! We might go visit SO’s Dad and family on Boxing Day. I wish we could fly to see my Mum but unfortunately we don’t have the time or money.

Post # 4
    161 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

wow, the engagementa are picking up! congrats to everyone!

this Christmas and New Years we are in Japan! just got in today actually (exhausted). so for Christmas Eve we’re going to Tokyo DisneySea and unless he has a massive surprise up his sleeve that’s where I’m anticipating a proposal ๐Ÿ˜ it’s also the first Christmas I’ve had off in, oh, eight years, because this is my first Christmas not working in retail.

Post # 5
    369 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Rossino Castle

Wow,I’m moving up to the number I guessed I would be when I would come off the list so quickly!Let’s hope I guessed right lol

We will have a Xmas lunch with his family,and my sister will visit for a few days.No idea what we will do on new year’s eve.

Post # 6
    301 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I am one number higher than my original guess and SO is throwing major hints at a Christmas proposal. He may just be messing with me, but he doesn’t know that I know he purchased the ring!

Only one person above #59 is allowed to get engaged before me! ๐Ÿ˜›

My Christmas plans are to have breakfast with SO’s family and dinner + drinks with mine. It would be pretty cool if I got engaged that day, but it’s okay if it doesnt happen. At least now I know the ring has been bought!

Post # 7
    558 posts
    Busy bee

So many expected proposals!!! I’m hoping it to be a new year proposal! Good luck to all waiting bees!

My Boyfriend or Best Friend is currently working at sea, and we’ve been back/forward to the Bahamas since November, so our plans are, Christmas breakfast and dinner, fireworks at sea for new year I hope and beach for 01/01 morning (it’s a custom from where I’m from), and after that we’ll be going home, so no clues for then. Mine is not so winter but it’s in the season!

Post # 8
    663 posts
    Busy bee

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!

For Christmas eve we will be spending it with my side of the family, and for Christmas day we will be with my SO’s side of the family. Then New Years is going to be at my house with my family as SO will be going down to the states to spend time with his mom’s side of the family.

Post # 9
    592 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

IveBeenDreaming:  

For the poll, I went with “maybe”. I am definitely not expecting a proposal, but I know January and March are both options. We had a long talk about it last night, and it’s really out of my hands. I’m not worried about getting engaged soon, because I know it will come one day and we aren’t in a rush. 

For the discussion, we’re doing Christmas eve & morning at my parents’ place, and Christmas day with his dad. We’re doing Christmas with his mom this coming weekend. 

Post # 10
    486 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

Please add me to the waiting list! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Post # 11
    788 posts
    Busy bee

We both had very busy Thanksgivings with lots of family traveling to us so Christmas will be very laid back this year. It’s usually one or the other each year…just depends on people’s schedules.

This year we both work half days on Christmas Eve so we will be spending Christmas Eve with just his parents. Then some time on Christmas Day we will be heading over to my parents house, which is about a 3 hour drive and will spend the weekend with them since we don’t get to see them nearly as much. Pretty sure going to see the new Creed movie is on my Mom’s Christmas to do list. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
    44 posts
    Newbee

Ahh! take me off the list. last night my guy proposed. it was private and perfect in our suit in the Dominican Republic 

Post # 13
    280 posts
    Helper bee

Christmas eve at his parents, Christmas Day with my family. And we are hoping to have both sets of parents together on New Year’s Eve but it depends on when my SIL has her baby. 

Post # 14
    125 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

IveBeenDreaming:  Might as well add me.  Looked at rings 7 months ago and anxiously waiting!!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 12/14/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors