(Closed) The Waiting List 12/14/15

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Are you expecting a winter proposal this season?
    Yes! : (27 votes)
    36 %
    No : (17 votes)
    23 %
    Maybe? But probably not : (26 votes)
    35 %
    I have no clue : (0 votes)
    I'm trying not to guess when its going to happen, thank you very much! : (5 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 16
    486 posts
    Helper bee

Thanks for sharing my proposal!  I certainly wasn’t expecting to be taken off the list so soon!  Congrats to all the other newly engaged bees, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for all the bees still waiting! :]

Post # 17
    68 posts
    Worker bee

For Christmas we will be flying back east to spend it with his family! While we are there we will visit New York. We will be spending NYE with my family here on the west coast.

Post # 18
    295 posts
    Helper bee

192 feels lucky this week! christmas eve party with all my extended family, and then christmas day with my little cousins

Post # 19
    1259 posts
    Bumble bee

Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees!

I voted no on the poll – he said in passing at the weekend that he hadn’t bought a ring yet and I don’t expect him to buy one before Christmas as I know his bank balance is lower than he would like. He also made a comment about didn’t I think I deserved an expensive ring (i.e. £1k+) so I can’t help but think he’d like to spend more, even though I don’t actually want him to spend that much because I have quite an active lifestyle and would prefer a smaller, subtle ring.

As for the holidays – we both have next week off (he has the week after too) and we’re spending the 24th-26th at my grandparents in Ireland. No other plans except he wants to go a big shopping centre a few days before Christmas (and me to drive him there) – I think he’s mad!

Post # 20
    53 posts
    Worker bee

Please add me! New to the site as he’s been acting strangely lately…

Post # 21
    189 posts
    Blushing bee

I’m trying to get my mind away from guessing when he’ll propose! Hoping for sooner rather than later, though!

For Christmas, we are hopefully going to a Christmas party at his parents’ house, the first time they will be home in several months. It will be the first time I will meet his parents (yeah, I know. 6 1/2 years and we havent met yet), so I’m pretty excited about that. If that plan falls through, we will be going camping and celebrating the holiday together 🙂

Post # 22
    4 posts
    Wannabee

Please add me to the list. I’m not sure but thinking it might be a Christmas proposal. Fingers Crossed

Post # 23
    1165 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

This Christmas, we are spending it with my family! We always do a gift exchange that is SUPER fun on Christmas Eve and then on Christmas day, my grandparents come up to my parents house and we open up whatever gifts we received this year. We don’t go to my SO’s house at all because of the relationship we have with his parents and we are hoping they don’t make a big deal out of it this year. Either way, I am excited for my SO to be spending his second year with my family! Its’s always a blast! (SO and I live in the same town as his parents and mine)

Post # 24
    201 posts
    Helper bee

please keep 🙂 thank you!

Post # 25
    64 posts
    Worker bee

please take me off the list. Taking a break from online things like this and won’t be updating. Cheers and happy holidays!

Post # 26
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I’m in waiting! But not for long, the ring has officially been purchased!

Post # 29
    101 posts
    Blushing bee

Could I get re-added? I don’t see me on here anymore. Thanks!

Post # 30
    15 posts
    Newbee

Take me off the list, I’m engaged! He took me to Norway for a long weekend and popped the question while overlooking a harbour outside a castle 😀 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 12/14/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors