Post # 1
Welcome to the December 18th, 2017 Waiting List!
This is a list of bees who are currently in relationships and are currently waiting for a proposal from their significant other. As these bees get engaged they are crossed off the list and a blurb about their engagement is posted. Each week a new list is posted to reflect new additions and recent proposals.
For more information and trivia about the waiting list and the waiting list clean up, click here: https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/the-waiting-list-rules-and-info/
Getting added: if you would like to be added to the list, pleased ask to be added in a comment below and you will show up on next week’s list!
Getting crossed off: when you become engaged, please share the happy news in a comment on the current list. Remember to inform me of your proposal or you won’t get crossed off!
These are the bees who have received proposals in the last week and are now off the waiting list.
Tatted Daisy received a sweet and simple proposal at home in her home office. A sweet “Will you marry me?”
Thelastsinglegirl79 was proposed to in Las Vegas on 11/19/2017 and they can’t wait so they’re tying the knot on New Year’s Eve at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas!
Littleredbug received a beautiful proposal at Carlyle House in Old Town Alexandria. They’re raising their pug together and he wants to raise more pugs together. He arranged a photographer to capture it all and even made sure their pug was there for photos!
Brideinwaiting234 was proposed to in front of their Christmas tree, Her favorite time of the year is now even sweeter!
- Tiger29 – 2/13/2012 (207)
- Misstiff – 8/6/2012 (189)
- Missmarple – 9/2/2013 (325)
- MissZ31 – 2/3/2014 (325)
- Miley3820 – 8/11/2014 (243)
- Charmquark – 8/31/2014 (250)
- Diddles112230 – 12/28/2014 (193)
- Wannabemrsb – 3/15/2015 (245)
- Skaftafell – 7/20/2015 (211)
- Thequeenof zamunda – 8/9/2015 (237)
- Naiade – 8/9/2015 (239)
- Wowndup – 9/14/2015 (237)
- Kaeleighr – 9/29/2015 (238)
- Kaitlynbrooke – 11/16/2015 (237)
- Gorgrousgarnet – 12/14/2015 (238)
- Hopeful2016 – 1/11/2016 (209)
- Armychica06 – 4/26/2016 (148)
- Sigmpoodle03 – 5/16/2016 (155)
- Averria – 5/23/2016 (159)
- Heartburn – 6/20/2016 (170)
- Lofticries – 7/18/2016 (171)
- Mrsgee2bee – 8/15/2016 (175)
- Nebulacharm – 10/10/2016 (105)
- Alletheottb -10/31/2016 (117)
- Hpgreys -11/14/2016 (124)
- Msmousingdeep – 11/21/2016 (127)
- Mcstuffins – 11/28/2016 (135)
- Blissfulheart – 12/19/2016 (139)
- Twoflowers – 1/9/2017 (135)
- Bennybee – 1/16/2017 (144)
- Littlemisspetite – 3/13/2017 (171)
- Princessg56 – 4/3/2017 (175)
- Plannerpersonality – 4/3/2017 (178)
- Sakirby – 4/24/17 (115)
- Varalidaine – 5/1/2017 (119)
- Girlfriendph – 5/8/2017 (120)
- Lawbee2b -5/8/2017 (122)
- Carakist – 5/29/2017 (126)
- Ohra – 6/5/2017 (131)
- Firecracker46 7/10/2017 (128)
- Iomi – 7/10/2017 (129)
- Xxbutterfly – 7/17/2017 (129)
- Jeshicat – 7/24/2017 (133)
- Rosembee – 7/24/2017 (135)
- Simplydeep02 -7/24/2017 (137)
- Annann91 – 7/24/2017 (138)
- Pearlworld – 7/24/2017 (139)
- Clcbride – 8/7/2017 (139)
- Bee1432019 – 8/7/2017 (140)
- Klily – 8/14/2017 (139)
- Mrsrn – 8/14/2017 (140)
- Livingmyfairytale – 8/14/2017 (142)
- Determinedbee – 8/14/2017 (144)
- Crazycorei – 8/14/2017 (145)
- Prettydetails – 8/14/2017 (147)
- Hismrsinabit – 8/14/2017 (148)
- Futuremrsbodeau – 8/21/2017 (148)
- bbk8 – 8/28/2017 (149)
- Misspixel – 8/28/2017 (151)
- Kindnessisfree – 9/4/2017 (150)
- Imfromvenus -9/11/2017 (147)
- Hopefulmrsm – 9/11/2017 (148)
- Tinktink10 – 9/11/2017 (150)
- Atomverse – 9/11/2017 (148)
- Futuremisseswells -9/18/2017 (150)
- Vicks23 – 9/18/2017 (151)
- Catthebee – 10/2/2017 (147)
- Holisticbabe – 10/2/2017 (148)
- Goblin – 10/9/2017 (93)
- Danigirl03 – 10/9/2017 (95)
- Mariposies123 – 10/9/2017 (96)
- Clipclop1023 – 10/16/2017 (97)
- Alicebee123 – 10/16/2017 (98)
- PinkPenguin – 10/23/2017 (100)
- Alexiamichelle -10/30/2017 (101)
- Milkjar – 10/30/2017 (104)
- Sparklez11909 – 10/30/2017 (105)
- Kokoro – 10/30/2017 (106)
- Katkat 85 – 11/6/2017 (97)
- Dionsmom – 11/6/2017 (98)
- Nalastardust – 11/6/2017 (99)
- Dogsbody92 – 11/6/2017 (100)
- Calistray – 11/6/2017 (101)
- Wannabeskinnybride2013 – 11/20/2017 (94)
- Samantharae414 – 11/20/2017 (95)
- Loj5217 – 11/27/2017 (92)
- Intosocal – 11/27/2017 (93)
- Mermaid334 – 11/27/2017 (94)
- Cscter2 – 11/27/2017 (95)
- Haleydee8682 – 12/4/2017 (94)
- Helovesnikki – 12/4/2017 (95)
- Bellathefox – 12/4/2017 (96)
- Itsachickenwingthing – 12/4/2017 (97)
- Kayjee – 12/11/2017 (98)
- Beeleez – 12/18/2017 NEW!
- Academicgarden – 12/18/2017 NEW!
- Coffeebean87 – 12/18/2017 NEW!
- Peacebethejourney – 12/18/2017 NEW!
Post # 2
This weeks topic for dicussion:
Do you plan to be given away at your wedding?
Either by Dad, Mom, Both or someone else?
Post # 3
- Wedding: August 2020 - La Jolla, CA
Ya, I want my dad to walk me down the aisle and my parents and step parents to give me away.
Post # 4
You can add me (back) onto the list — I dropped off at some point, but our timeline is by the end of July, so coming up pretty soon!
My current situation is that over this past week, he has texted 4 of his out-of-town friends, called his parents, and had dinner with an in-town friend to tell them all that he is planning to propose and he said that he told them his plan as well. He also told me that he has told various coworkers as well (and he’s not close with his coworkers). I’m thrilled he’s telling people, but also makes me wonder why now?? I know he hasn’t bought the ring yet and isn’t planning to propose over the holidays — a couple of our friends got engaged a few days ago and he said to me afterwards, “Your ring size is still 5.75, right? Let me know if that changes, because I’ll be ordering your ring in the next couple months!” So what’s with telling everyone all at once right now?! I’m dying to know! Even though it doesn’t really matter.. I’m just so curious! I’m thinking it’ll happen in either March or May, since we have a couple of little trips planned then, but we will see. He’s at dinner with his friend right now and said I couldn’t come because he wanted to “tell him about some things”, so I’m sitting at home wondering what on earth the plan is and why he’s telling everyone about it this week. Maybe so they don’t expect it to be over Christmas and to pre-empt any questions of “so are you guys engaged yet?” though I don’t know that any of them would do that… So really, who knows.
Anyway, mini-rant over. I’m just excited is all 🙂 I’m planning for my dad to walk me down the aisle, I had never really considered any other scenario!
Post # 5
Oh oops I’m still on the list! I didn’t see my name. So just keep me on there then! 🙂 Thanks!
Post # 6
I would love to have my dad give me away. Sadly he doesn’t live in the country so i have decided to ask my older brother. I think my proposal is sooner then I thought. My SO got the ring online. It’s being shipped out. I came across the order by accident. I’m sooo excited and nervous!!!
Post # 7
He bought the ring!!!!! I’m literally dying with excitement and it’s so hard to be chill and just go about my business lol, eeee!!!
In terms of being given away, I think I want my mom to walk me down, my dads not in my life and my step dad is amazing but they aren’t officially married (it’s just an easier title since they’ve been together so long) and I met him as a young adult (I was 20) so it feels a bit…forced? I’m actually pretty stressed over how to handle parent dances. I know my Future Mother-In-Law will be heartbroken if we forego entirely but only doing one for them feels weird, for some reason dancing with my mom feels weird too, as does my “step dad” as we aren’t the touchy types haha.
Post # 8
I guess my old man. I don’t know yet. I have a step dad but no. lol
I don’t know if I can rely on my dad to even show up to an elopment. Always some excuse with him.
Post # 9
I want my dad to walk me down the aisle and give me away. I might have my mum join us maybe. We will see! But defintely my dad.
What if you did the father of the dance with your FFIL? If you are close that is lol It could be like them welcoming you into the family and it could happen at the same time as the mother/son dance. A bit out of the box, but he will be the closest thing you have to a father it sounds like.
Post # 10
What about doing one of those silly choreographed dances with your mom?
Post # 11
I know the feeling, mine is a narcissist who’s working on reforming and trying. I didn’t have contact with him for the better part of a decade. My first wedding my mom and step dad walked me down. This time I don’t want to be walked down or given away. My views changed a lot between then and now of how I felt about it. If my dad makes it to my wedding, will primarily depend on if he screws up between now and then. This is the longest he’s ever made it without a screw up in my 33 years. So I’m holding out hope, that therapy is working, he’s learning and trying and will hopefullky behave until then.
Post # 12
I wish my dad … and mom… would welcome therapy with open arms!
They both have been divorced since I was ~17 years old. I am now 29 and they still b*tch about each other to me. So 12 years later….. “Your mom drove me to drink so that is why I am an alcoholic”… “Your dad did this and your dad did that”. LOL.
Dudes… shut up…
I just start ignoring them when they do this. But yeah… negative parents. siiighhh
Them both being in the same room brings me panic attacks!
Post # 13
I thought I was on the list, but I don’t see my name. Which is fine since mine finally proposed on 12/16/17!
Post # 14
I feel your pain mine divorced when I was 5. My mom never said anything bad about my dad despite the fact it would have been well deserved. My dad on the other hand never hesitated to take a stab at my mom and step dad. It’s pretty ridiculous, my dad finally got himself sorted out it seems when everyone was done with him and his bullshit. None of my siblings would talk to him, his parents wouldn’t, his brother wouldn’t. He had to suck up to my mom to find out anything. My mom can be really petty when he pisses her off and she’s gotten in plenty of shots of how much she loves being hands on grandma.
He finally got some clarity and started to figure out why none of us wanted anything to do with him. So he’s been slowly mending his ways and doing therapy and trying to be good. I hope it lasts.
Post # 15
Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry you were missed on the list. I just took over the list last week. I know your engaged so I can’t add you to the list now, but can I announce your proposal for you on next weeks list? If you’ve done a proposal write up can you link it or can I get some info and I’ll write it up for you.
Again I’m so sorry you were missed!