(Closed) The Waiting List – 12/18/2017

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
651 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  No pain here. Being an only child and my parents being together was a mindFERK. WISH it happened sooner haha.

No one likes my dad either. And hes got like 4 siblings and his mom is over his crap too. I think my dad will figure it out eventually that hes the problem. Not them. I mean the ratio should be self explanatory. I hope it lasts for your dad too. You don’t want to be on your death bed someday with a billion grudges towards people… but no one there. Or at least thats my thought on it.

Post # 18
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  me…a choreographed dance…. oh boy hahaha. I’m more the sway side to side and drunk white girl booty shaking type 😂 – no rhythm haha. This could be a fun alternative though and I’ve got some time to figure it out. 

Post # 19
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

View original reply
jeshicat :  lol I think that might be more awkward than with “step dad” – he’s the closest thing to a father figure I have and has been in my life for 8 years but it just feels a little off. His dad is great but we are still kind of awkward when alone in a room together lol. I have a hunch I will end up doing something with my mom and just having that part of the event be short. I would be content to skip it but my almost fiancé (lol) is an only child and as much as me and his mom butt heads I can’t take that moment away from her. We aren’t even officially engaged yet though and plan on having a 18monthish engagement so I’ve got time. 

Post # 20
21 posts
Newbee

You can take me off the list!! It happened 12/15/17 while we were out looking at Christmas lights with another couple. They took pics/video of the whole thing. I thought he was going to do it then, but after walking around for an hour I thought maybe I had misread the situation…AGAIN. But I was wrong!! He nailed the proposal AND the ring. I’m so so so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with this man!

Post # 21
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Please add me…he bought the ring but no proposal yet.

Post # 22
189 posts
Blushing bee

I don’t plan on being “given away”; I’ll be walking down the aisle all by myself 🙂

Post # 25
1431 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2019 - USA

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  Add me to the list please! 

Post # 26
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I got engaged last night! 

Post # 28
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2100 - City, State

Please add me, thanks. 

Post # 29
449 posts
Helper bee

I have not been feeling the Christmas spirit this year because of health issues and devastating news that I need to have surgery. I came home from work to our entire apartment decorated (haven’t felt up to decorating and we had a plain tree for a week lol). He also had a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me well. As soon as I walked into the living room he proposed. He made reservations at a sushi restaurant that I have been really wanting to try. 

Post # 30
449 posts
Helper bee

Sorry for the typos! Posting on my phone and it doesn’t seem to let me edit my prior post. Anyway after he proposed we went out to dinner and it was perfect. I loved how intimate it was and he got it on video .

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 12/18/2017’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors