Post # 31
495 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations engaged bees! 

Post # 34
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Cross me off the list too – said YES on Friday night (12/22)!  We’re building a house, and he took me to the dirt lot where the house is to be built.  All day he was texting me at work asking me questions about one of the landscape things we’d picked, and showing me drawings, and I was omg just figure it OUT.  So when I got home fom work he said hurry up we need to go over there before it gets dark.  We usually don’t get out of the car to look at the dirt lot, since they haven’t done anything but stake things off yet, but he got out and was like oh come over and see what I’m talking about.  I was a little annoyed because I was in heels and it was just smushy dirt.  He walked to the back of the lot, which was the area that he was asking me about all day and was showing me stuff.  I was like sure, okay, rocks, yay, pavers, great babe.  Then he said he proposed a change to the landscape guy and described the change, and then he turned around and got down on one knee and proposed that we get married.  So cute. I knew he was a keeper! 🙂 

@DaniGirl03 don’t worry about the list being late, everyone will understand! Enjoy your holiday!

Post # 35
10 posts
Newbee

Hello all!

I would love to be added to the list!  I first met (so to speak because we knew each other via the internet only at this point) my SO in the Autumn of 2014 and we began dating in July 2016.  If it all seems a little faster than the average that is because we were initially long-distance, until I made the leap and moved to his country in February this year. 

We are now in the process of building our own litle house and I am (im)patiently waiting for the engagement!  We will be having a long engagement because I have to plan it across two countries and I only want one ceremony, so people will need some saving and planning time to attend!

Post # 36
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Cross me off the list, I’m engaged! Fiance proposed on the morning of Christmas Eve! I was 99.95% convinced he wasn’t going to propose over the holidays, and I’m so glad that I was 100% wrong 🙂 

IMG_0769-5

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 12/18/2017’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors