(Closed) The Waiting List 12/21/14

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
288 posts
Helper bee

I don’t think I have moved in weeks! If this is the week to move then this is it!! Good luck all you patient waiting bees.

I am getting a bit scared as a few months ago i said i’d get engaged at number 12. Currently at 15… So not sure i will be correct. I might change my mind to 4!

Merry Christmas!

X

Post # 4
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

t’was the week before christmas and there were 200 bees waiting to get engaged!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m pulling for you lovely waiting Bees! ๐Ÿ™‚ Let’s clear this list out between now and Christmas and New Years!

Post # 6
29 posts
Newbee

Take #67 of the list! I got engaged yesterday ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 7
212 posts
Helper bee

Good luck in the holidays waiting bees! 

Post # 8
577 posts
Busy bee

I’ve been on the list for all most a year now! I asked to be added on the post Christmas list and first started on the first list this year. Crazy! I’d like to say the time has flown by, but there were so moments that felt like agony they were so slow. Lol. Can’t say I imagined I’d stick on this list for so long or that I’m super happy about it haha. 

BUT I highly doubt I will be on it past our anniversary in late February. His original ending timeline was summer next year, but now he says that’s way too far off. He mentioned he is narrowing down his options on the ring too saying ‘I can’t help it, I’m being really picky. I really want it perfect.’ It won’t be Christmas and probably not New Years, but really soon!!!! I’m starting to get more excited than I’ve ever been for it!

I am really looking forward to some of the waiting bees getting their holiday proposals! When you’re getting really close to your own you just love hearing stories from others haha. 

Post # 9
95 posts
Worker bee

Please put me on the list!

Post # 12
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2017

Eek, 198… Im nervous for how far up the list I get! If I’m engahe’s before I hit double figures I will be amazed!!!

good luck ladies!

Post # 13
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Take me off the list! #172 – I got engaged on Friday!!!!!!!!! So excited will be posting my story soon!!

Post # 14
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Please put me on the list

The topic ‘The Waiting List 12/21/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors