(Closed) The Waiting List 12/21/15

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What is the longest you two have been separated since you started dating?
    More than a year : (6 votes)
    6 %
    6-11 months : (3 votes)
    3 %
    4-6 months : (5 votes)
    5 %
    1-3 months : (16 votes)
    16 %
    About a month : (9 votes)
    9 %
    A matter of weeks : (18 votes)
    18 %
    A matter of days : (28 votes)
    29 %
    Less than a few days : (10 votes)
    10 %
    A matter of hours! : (3 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 3
    662 posts
    Busy bee

Congrats to all of the newly engaged bees! 

What is your favorite physical feature of your SO?

His smile is absolutely contagious! That’s definitely my favourite physical feature of his…and his butt LOL

Your favorite non-physical trait?

He’s the sweetest person ever. He will always think of others before himself. He treats me like a queen and is literally my best friend. πŸ™‚

As for the extra question, I think between thanksgiving and valentine’s day is definitely engagement season. It makes sense…it’s a very love filled time of the year and is mostly spent with family so why not propose!

Post # 4
    1459 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

129! I’m zooming up this list πŸ˜€ definitely gotta be in the double digits by the new year!

Congratulations to the engaged Bees <3

Also yay my question πŸ˜€

What is your favorite physical feature of your SO? His eyes/smile/face – he has a really kind face and it lights up so much when he smiles πŸ™‚ 

Your favorite non-physical trait? His silliness and humour! No matter what mood I’m in his life goal is to keep me laughing! XD it’s hard to stay annoyed when someone will goof around until he can make you smile. He’s so giving and caring when it comes to my happiness as well πŸ™‚ 

Post # 5
    900 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

I can’t believe I’m now 71!!

My prediction was to be engaged by the time I was number 70 yikes! Although this means lots of us bees are getting engaged so congratulations!

My favourite features are his eyes and smile but also his long muscular but slim legs! I love seeing him in summer with shorts on 😍

He is the kindest, most selfless person I’ve met and that is his most attractive non-physical quality.

Post # 6
    386 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2018

Hi bees!

First ever post here! Can I be added to the list!?

My boyfriend and I had a pretty good conversation this past weekend about our future plans and I think I’m ready to put my name up here!! We live together so we’ve definitely talked about it, but it finally feels real now!

Our tentative plan is to get engaged this summer (2016) and married the following fall (2017). He doesn’t like to talk about it because it stresses him out to think about his work situation (he’s currently in a pretty unhappy position right now that he doesn’t know if has growth potential) so I need to share all my thoughts with you all here, cause he doesn’t wanna hear them! (P.S. Why don’t guys understand our obsessions with engagement/wedding stuff!?!) 

Anyway, the questions:

1) His eyes and smile!! For sure. He has amazing pale green/blue eyes that I just get lost in.

2) His devotion and loyalty. He’s so committed to me and our relationship, and even when we fight and I get a little crazy he never wavers in his love and certainty that we belong together. 

3) I always thought it was like May-June! Those pretty first months of spring. But that’s just me!

Post # 7
    301 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Aw snap! I guessed I would be #58 when I got engaged, but with the two proposals last week, I’m currently #57. Darn! The ring is somewhere nearby (either at SO’s mom’s house or our apartment). Not sure when it’s happening, but I’m disappointed that I didn’t get to hit my number right on the head! LOL

My favorite PG physical characteristic of SO is a toss up between his smile and his hands. πŸ™‚ My favorite non-physical trait… hmm… too many to pick from, but I would have to say that he is SUPER creative! In a crazy, hilarious, zany kind of way.

And from what I have seen, once wedding seaosn ends, engagement season begins, so the colder months for sure… october – february. (In the Midwest that is!)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  WiredOwl.
    Post # 8
    486 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
    IveBeenDreaming:  Thanks so much for the blurb! It’s so weird not to see my name on the list haha It’s going to be hard to break the habit of checking it every Monday lol

Also, I can’t believe you did this from your phone!! That’s dedication right there πŸ™‚

Post # 9
    345 posts
    Helper bee

#13 is lucky…right? I love seeing all of these bees getting engaged 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  . Reason: I can't spell, lol
    Post # 11
    447 posts
    Helper bee

I have so many favorite features on my man. I think his dimples and his height top the list for me. He’s a 6’4″ irish boy with a smile that takes up his whole face, and the most adorable dimples I’ve ever seen. As a 5’10” irish girl, finding a guy who is taller than me and also super handsome is a HUGE plus πŸ™‚

My favorite non-physical feature is tied between his sense of humor and his dedication. He makes me laugh like absolutely no one else. And he is so steadfastly dedicated to me, to our relationship, to his family and his career.. I admire and appreciate that so much.

Congratulations to all the newly engaged Bees!!!

Post # 12
    788 posts
    Busy bee

I voted 4-6 months on the poll…I studied abroad a semester for college so we didn’t see each other for a little over 4 months!

My favorite physical feature on him is his hands. I love that they are big working-man hands. I almost dated a guy once and just felt so wrong holding his hand because they felt like I was holding a girls hand haha. My favorite non-physical feature is how trustworthy he is.

I always assumed “engagement season” was from December-February and covers Christmas, New Years and Valentine’s Day.

Post # 13
    14 posts
    Newbee

Physical traight: Ugh his eyes. He has these huge green eyes with lashes a woman would KILL for. And when he gets surprised/excited they just get even brighter and bigger. Those eyes have gotten him out of trouble a time or two haha. He hates it, but I like to tell him he has Disney Princess eyes, they just sparkle lol

Non physical: His excitement/passion over science and technology. When he gets excited over something it shows. He bounces up and down like a little boy at Christmas. He will tell you all about it, and it’s contagious! I can’t tell you how much I’ve learned over him talking about this stuff.

I always associated Engagement Season with the Christmas season. Weird though because almost everyone I know has gotten engaged in the spring/summer. Maybe it has a lot to do with jewelry commercials this time of yearπŸ˜•

Post # 14
    64 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Hi there! Add me to the list please! SO and I have been together over 2.5 years and living together 2. I’m pretty sure he has the ring, and has told me that had a recent tragedy in his famiy not occurred the proposal would have already occurred. Waiting and anxious!

Post # 15
    105 posts
    Blushing bee

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!!

My favorite physical trait of my man is (sorry this is a bit weird) broad shoulders and muscular shoulder blades. His back is so broad I can’t even wrap my arms around his shoulders all the way and it makes me feel so tiny and safe. 

Favorite non-physical trait:  He understands me and he is very loyal. He has a strong sense of morality. He has a nice voice. And I like the way we laugh together.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  coralmermaid.

The topic ‘The Waiting List 12/21/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors