(Closed) The Waiting List 12/21/15

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What is the longest you two have been separated since you started dating?

More than a year

6-11 months

4-6 months

1-3 months

About a month

A matter of weeks

A matter of days

Less than a few days

A matter of hours!

• Post # 47
    887 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

#71 too! Proposed on Christmas Eve for those who didnt see the separate post in proposals 

Post # 49
    531 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2016

So many lovely proposals. Congrats to all X 

I’m finding the lack of proposal difficult to deal with. SO said he had planned to  but didn’t follow through. We’re going away in a few weeks and he wants it to be then instead so I guess no surprise proposal for me. Can’t believe I’ve waited 18 months for this. 

Post # 52
    289 posts
    Helper bee

physical: his gorgrous tan, height, and those perfect 6 pack abs make me melt. He’s so muscular and fit and I love it.

Non-physical: his patience. He is so patient and loving when most people wouldnt be.

hoping for a proposal in the next few days!

Post # 54
    28 posts
    Newbee

I’m hoping you can add me to the list? Patiently waiting over here πŸ™‚

My SO and i have been together for 4 years now.  I’m also very happy I found this forum because instead of venting to my SO (bad decision) I have my bees!!! πŸ™‚

I love how my SO takes care of his body.  I love how he can be playful when needed and serious too. I also love how compasionate, honest, andtruthworthy he is.  He cares about those around him and puts others first.  Well rounded man! <3

Post # 56
    19 posts
    Newbee

Hi!! Add me to the list, please?!  We’ve been together 4 years and it’s supposedly going to happen any day now. I’m going crazy but glad to know I’m not alone in the wait!!

Post # 58
    202 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2020

153… making my way back to 22 slowly but surely !! haha. congrats to all the newly engaged bee’s πŸ™‚

Post # 59
    68 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2016 - Restaurant in Canmore

Yay cross #173 off the list! 

I was blind sided on Boxing Day by a proposal. After being so spoiled on Christmas and being told it would be before summer I was completely surprised when my now fiancé asked me to marry him while at the dog park in Canmore. 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 12/21/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors