(Closed) The Waiting List – 12/25/2017

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I do Christmas Eve with my family and then my boyfriends on Christmas Day. For our birthdays, I take my boyfriend out for dinner and for my birthday my boyfriend makes a nice dinner for me at his condo and then I stay at his parents house for the birthday weekend.

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee

I can be taken off the list now! My proposal came on a hike in a redwood forest on our way back home from a vacation in San Francisco! It was wonderful!!! 

20171224_165733

Post # 9
62 posts
Worker bee

Hi! I’d like to be added to the list, please 🙂

Post # 10
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

You can take me off the list! My fiancé (!!!!!) spent most of the weekend spoiling me and trying to throw me off since I knew a proposal was coming soon. Friday we went wine tasting and then to a romantic dinner, on the way home he casually mentioned wanting to try a different place for brunch in the morning (brunch is our thing lol) and get dressed up a little. I was suspicious but it wasn’t entirely out of the norm so didn’t get too excited.

After the best eggs Benedict I have ever had he suggested we go walk along the waterfront. He asked if I wanted to go walk out on the dock and before I knew it he was on one knee! He was so scared of dropping the ring he put it on with both hands 😂. 

He had his friend photographing (still waiting on those pics) and then him and his wife met us with champagne and a cute future mr and mrs sign to celebrate and take more pictures with. It was starting to drizzle and 100% humidity so my hair is both frizzy and flat lol, but I just love how happy we are in this picture! 

Post # 11
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2019

I’m off the list.  After 7.5 years together I got engaged tonight at a community new year’s event… He totally took me by surprise since I really had my doubts it would happen soon! 

Post # 12
1149 posts
Bumble bee

km531 :  Congratulations bee! Happy for you!

Post # 13
30 posts
Newbee

Take me off the list, I’m engaged!! It happened on Dec 20 at 530a before I went to work. I didn’t think he was going to do it till later in the new year. He kept it simple, it was very intimate and sweet. We told our families at Christmas. 

Post # 14
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2019

averria :  thanks! Here’s a ring pic:

Post # 15
1149 posts
Bumble bee

wowndup :  Congratulations!!!

km531 :  Oooh that looks really intricate! Did your fiancee pick out the ring by himself?

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 12/25/2017’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors