(Closed) The Waiting List (1/23/17)

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
54 posts
Worker bee

We really want to take a language course together. I want to learn French or Gaelic and he wants to learn German. I think we agreed on Gaelic though! I’m Korean so it’s going to be interesting. 

I have in the past dragged him to yoga with me and he did surpringly well! He always yoga wasn’t a workout but shut right up after that class haha

Post # 4
67 posts
Worker bee

Some form of art most likly painting 

We like the same things hobby wise so crafty stuff we would do

However he’s musical…guitar and vocal where as I sing somewhat but play the piano and we would clash if we tried to learn something like that together I think 

Post # 5
424 posts
Helper bee

We would more than likely do a fitness class, though a language one would be interesting!

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee

SO and I are drag racers so our class would probably have something to do with driving. Maybe we would take a stunt driving class or get our licenses in different classes or types of racing. We’re both also pretty good with our hands so we might get into some robotics or woodworking. 

Post # 7
683 posts
Busy bee

A cooking class! I’m an excellent cook (if u ask me lol) and I would love for him to learn how to cook for me! And I could stand to learn a little more in the way of technique

Post # 8
7553 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

View original reply
becks90 :  Well we do take fitness classes together but I think at the moment we would say photography. I have a camera that I like messing around with and an “eye” but lack technical skills. SO is getting a camera and wants to learn more.

Post # 9
37 posts
Newbee

Right now I’d say a fitness class. The one class I can see us taking is a spin class. Definitely not yoga! Last time I took my SO to a hot yoga class his asthma kicked in and he had to leave the class.

Post # 10
60 posts
Worker bee

add me, too!

BF and I took kickboxing classes together and we were sparring partners! It was great couples’ therapy!!! You can yell at him “you never put the toilet seat down!!” and then kick him!! 😀

We also recently went to a salsa class! I never thought he would go (he is the biggest metalhead, moshpits are more of his cup of tea) but no, he not only went with me, but now he wants to practice at home!

Post # 11
30 posts
Newbee

I can be crossed off the list! Much to my surprise, he popped the question yesterdau while we were in Belgium. It was perfect!

Post # 12
11 posts
Newbee

I am off the list!!!!! Yesterday, January 26th, on our 5 year dating anniversary, my boyfriend finally proposed! I had an idea it was coming but thought we were several months if not a year away still….Came home in complete shock to being proposed to!!!! It was perfect for us! <3

I hope the picture doesn’t show up as huge as it does as I write this because I have no idea how to resize!!! I will be taking a better photo with some painted nails and maybe not such a funny looking middle finger! As you can see this was NOT expected so there were NO preparations! 😉 So excited!

16177638_10207024079754328_503067152961156489_o

Post # 13
14 posts
Newbee

View original reply
becks90 :  we are taking DJ classes next saturday. I think it will be so much fun!!!

Post # 15
44 posts
Newbee

I’d love to take a dance class with him, or something fitness related! 

Yay, two proposals 😀 Congrats everyone! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List (1/23/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors