The Waiting List – 12/4/2017

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
1777 posts
Buzzing bee

Is anyone else surprised how quickly they’re moving up the list? 

Post # 3
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I am! It might be a few more months before my engagement. I’m hoping soon because the wait sucks. Lol My birthday is in two months we are planning a nice get away. I’m hoping he does it then. At this rate I honestly know nothing. Lol

Post # 4
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

I’m a little confused about what my actual number is since it gets kinda crazy towards the end, 115 is my assumption? 

was hoping for a December proposal, but was told “not to be disappointed if it doesn’t happen until after New Years”, so maybe January or he’s trying to throw me off lol.  He has a big payday on the first and I have a hunch he’s waiting for that to buy the ring (he picked from 5 options I gave him), then 2-3 weeks until we get it, but a girl can dream for now 😉

Post # 6
1777 posts
Buzzing bee

rosembee :  I have a huge time window mine could fall in. I know anytime between January 2018 to Septemebr 2018 by our anniversary. He already has the ring info, we already had my sit down with the jewellery designer. So I have no freaking clue. If he pushes it to our anniversary in September death may happen to him though lol.

Post # 7
1065 posts
Bumble bee

New waiting bee here. 🙂 No clue on a timeline yet, but he’s been asking a lot of questions about what style of ring I would want, and he sent me an article about different ways to celebrate your second marriage (this will be #2 for both of us). We also want to start trying for a baby in the next 1-2 years, and he knows my one condition is that we be married first. So I know it’s on his mind!

Post # 9
96 posts
Worker bee

DaniGirl03 :  reasonable haha,  do you know what the numbers in parentheses mean?

Post # 10
1777 posts
Buzzing bee

samanthrae414 :  yes they’re the number you were when you were added to the list

Post # 11
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

DaniGirl03 :  Lol i hope you get your proposal before September. We have visited like 4 ring shops. I had found a ring in August but unfortunately we just couldn’t get it. So now im just waiting which is killing me. Lol 

Post # 12
1777 posts
Buzzing bee

rosembee :  He knows he’d be risking death and disembowelment if he waited that long. He’s not that stupid. He wants to do the traditional proposal with the ring without me seeing it. We compromised and I gave a lot of input and sketches to the jewelry designer, because I wanted something very specific and have very specific tastes in jewelry. I wear a lot of vintage & repro clothes, rock winged eyeliner daily and mix it up with some modern too. 

We’ve talked a lot and basically our anniversary is the absolute latest that I can basically do everything and get it all booked and paid for and invites sent for a February destination wedding, without our guests being unable to plan for it.

Post # 13
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

DaniGirl03 :  yes! I’ve moved up 90 spots since the end of July! It’s insane.

Lately SO has been talking a lot about rings… I hope he proposes on New Year’s Eve but I’ll be ok a couple more months. He’d better do it by March lol, but he officially has until June.

Post # 14
215 posts
Helper bee

I feel like boyfriend is finally starting to come to the “I am ready” stage on his own. Saturday he was asking what my reaction would be if I suddenly found out I was pregnant that day and I said probably a bit nervous to tell him and it would depend on his reaction but for the most part I would be okay with it. And he said he would be okay with the news (which is shocker because a few months ago he was saying how having a kid right now would pretty much be devastating to him and he was unsure if/when he wanted kids now).

Then last night we were watching a show and they had an impromtu spontaneous wedding and afterwards he was like “if you ever want a spontaneous wedding I would be okay with that” and im like “you aren’t serious” and he said “yah I am”. So I was joking around with him being like “lol brb planning wedding” and he said “no need to plan anything… court house baby”. Anyways we were joking around a bit more but then he said “well no if we are getting married it’ll be a real proposal” which again shocker because I don’t think I have ever had him bring that shit up on his own (aside from the beginning of our relationship when he used to joke about proposing with a ring pop) or say the word proposal. So we will see!

Kind of feels like the real waiting period is starting for real. I haven’t really been thinking about it a whole lot lately. So him bringing it up was like oh? but I am not going to put much other thought into that lol because hes still in the process of coming around. 

Post # 15
1777 posts
Buzzing bee

jeshicat :  That’s awesome, do you want to be added to the list?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors