The Waiting List – 15/03/2019

posted 2 weeks ago in Waiting
Post # 2
114 posts
Blushing bee

going2bmrsc :  I just wanted to take the time to say, you are amazing. Thank-you for “accepting the torch”! I love checking in and reading about newly engaged bees!

Congratulations, bees, on your engagement!

Post # 3
562 posts
Busy bee

going2bmrsc :  Yay!!! So glad this got restarted! I love reading about engagements and seeing the rings ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
121 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks for putting me on the list! I actually have a huge feeling he’s proposing tomorrow so might be off it very soon hehe wink

Post # 5
Hostess
7368 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2019

Yay! I am so glad someone has restated the list! I loved being on it and watching bees “graduate” from the list. 

Post # 6
283 posts
Helper bee

Can you put me on the list please? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
873 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - City, State

Thank you, I am so happy to be off the list. Good luck fellow bees in waiting!!! 

Post # 8
70 posts
Worker bee

Hi all, and congrats to all newly engaged. I was actually on this list in early 2018 but got removed due to being inactive then asked to be re added in dec 2018. However I am happy to report that I got engaged on new years eve, it was a very simple but fun proposal and I am a very happy girl! Please remove me from the list. Wishing you all the very best x

Post # 9
277 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations guys ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope mine will be soon.

Post # 10
11 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone!

I’d love to be added to the list! Been dating my Bf almost 5 years now and he promises the engagement isnt far off. Going insane waiting! These boards help immensely, so thank you all.

Post # 11
1133 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

going2bmrsc :  Thanks for restarting the list. I like checking in and seeing the engagements! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2021 - British Columbia, Canada

I changed my username and need to be taken off the list please as I got engaged at the beginning of December – #23 alliebear2289

Post # 13
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2020

going2bmrsc :  Please cross me off the list! My now fiancé proposed on a mountain this weekend! He was planning to wait for our vacation in May, but once he got the ring he couldn’t wait!

Rose gold morganite with a pave band and halo underneath the solitaire!

Post # 14
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2020

and to clarify, I changed my username! It was MrsMurray2Bee previously 

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee

How exciting to see my name on the list! It’s been hard waiting, and it’s nice knowing there’s lots of other Bees in the same boat.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors