(Closed) The Waiting List – 15/03/2019

posted 2 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
131 posts
Blushing bee

going2bmrsc :  I just wanted to take the time to say, you are amazing. Thank-you for “accepting the torch”! I love checking in and reading about newly engaged bees!

Congratulations, bees, on your engagement!

Post # 3
562 posts
Busy bee

going2bmrsc :  Yay!!! So glad this got restarted! I love reading about engagements and seeing the rings ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2020 - City, State

Thanks for putting me on the list! I actually have a huge feeling he’s proposing tomorrow so might be off it very soon hehe wink

Post # 5
Hostess
7540 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2019

Yay! I am so glad someone has restated the list! I loved being on it and watching bees “graduate” from the list. 

Post # 6
833 posts
Busy bee

Can you put me on the list please? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
943 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

Thank you, I am so happy to be off the list. Good luck fellow bees in waiting!!! 

Post # 8
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - City, State

Hi all, and congrats to all newly engaged. I was actually on this list in early 2018 but got removed due to being inactive then asked to be re added in dec 2018. However I am happy to report that I got engaged on new years eve, it was a very simple but fun proposal and I am a very happy girl! Please remove me from the list. Wishing you all the very best x

Post # 9
276 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations guys ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope mine will be soon.

Post # 10
41 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone!

I’d love to be added to the list! Been dating my Bf almost 5 years now and he promises the engagement isnt far off. Going insane waiting! These boards help immensely, so thank you all.

Post # 11
1151 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

going2bmrsc :  Thanks for restarting the list. I like checking in and seeing the engagements! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2021 - British Columbia, Canada

I changed my username and need to be taken off the list please as I got engaged at the beginning of December – #23 alliebear2289

Post # 13
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2020

going2bmrsc :  Please cross me off the list! My now fiancé proposed on a mountain this weekend! He was planning to wait for our vacation in May, but once he got the ring he couldn’t wait!

Rose gold morganite with a pave band and halo underneath the solitaire!

Post # 14
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2020

and to clarify, I changed my username! It was MrsMurray2Bee previously 

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - Dartmouth, NS

How exciting to see my name on the list! It’s been hard waiting, and it’s nice knowing there’s lots of other Bees in the same boat.

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 15/03/2019’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors