The Waiting List – 16th April 2019

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
  • poll: WOULD YOU RATHER

have your photographer cancel at the last minute?

have your DJ cancel at the last minute?

• Post # 2
    186 posts
    Blushing bee

Congratulations to the newly engaged bees!

Post # 3
    662 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    going2bmrsc :  I remember years ago with the waiting list, there was always a question at the end to help get all the waiting bees in conversation – just a suggestion to make the waiting list a bit more fun! Maybe you can ask the bees to help compose a list with questions so that you can add one to the post every week:) it used to be something simple like “What is your dream dress?” for example

Post # 4
    136 posts
    Blushing bee

Congrats to all the Bee’s who are ENGAGED! YAY

List Keeper @going2bmrsc, please keep me on this list. Still waiting…….. and waiting……….

Thank you

Post # 5
    171 posts
    Blushing bee

Take me off the list He proposed this afternoon at a lighthouse I’ve been wanting to go to. It was pouring rain the whole drive there but when we arrived the rain stopped just long enough. A bald eagle flew over and sat on the top of lighthouse I saw this as a good omen and he asked me to marry him!  Right as we turned back to head back down the 10 minute trail it started to POUR hard we were laughing and absolutely soaking wet.  It was fun and adorable and I’m so glad the rain didnt stop him!!

We picked out our ring together about 6 months ago and paid it off slowly and I wasnt allowed to see what it looked like until today so it’s been a long wait but worth it and he still managed to suprise me!

Post # 6
    106 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2020 - City, State

Can you please add me to the waiting list. Waiting since January 8 2014. Still waiting and growing more and more impatient everyday. 

Post # 7
    731 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    michyd :  Yes, restarting this is a great idea! Although I think that the waiting boards used to have a more active community in the past. Maybe that can be encouraged/revitalized. 

Some question ideas…both wedding-related and just general getting-to-know-you type:

• What’s your dream dress?
    • What’s your dream ring?
    • Are you going to be choosing the ring together or letting your partner surprise you?
    • What would your dream proposal be like?
    • What would your dream wedding be like?
    • What would your dream honeymoon be like?
    • Any bucket list items you want to accomplish before getting engaged?
    • What are your favorite hobbies?/What do you like to do in your spare time?
    • What are your favorite movies? TV shows? Books? Podcasts? etc.
    • If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
    • What has been your favorite vacation that you have taken?
    • What did you want to be when you were a child?
    • What kind of superpower would you choose?

Post # 8
    4 posts
    Wannabee

@goingtobmrsc  can you please add me to the list 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors