(Closed) The Waiting List (1/9/17)

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee

I’d like to be added to the list. This March we’ll have been together for 7 years. (I hate saying it out loud *sigh*) I just found this site and I’m hoping it will help to let go of the frustration I have with waiting

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee

Please add me to the list! Boyfriend or Best Friend wants a 2017 wedding, so I certainly hope he proposes soon.

Post # 5
76 posts
Worker bee

It must be love by madness, annnddddd spectre by radiohead, the first one is fun and sweet and the second one, although it was originally written for the Bond film it’s actually just beautiful, the lyric “the only truth that I can see, is when you put your lips to me” that’s us 💚 

Plus I’ve gone down loads! Blimey! 

Post # 6
22 posts
Newbee

View original reply
kiashful :  I’ve been with my SO for 13 years.. I feel your frustrating. I also recently joined the site because I was looking for like-minded like-situationed people. It has been great for me so far. Best of luck to you, I know it is hard.

Post # 7
234 posts
Helper bee

I don’t think we have a couple song! We’ll have to find one. 

Post # 8
489 posts
Helper bee

This Is Us by KeyShia Cole! It kinda became our unofficial song a few years back! It’s the first cd we bought together!!! Our favorite part!

I’m like a sunday morning, you’re like Friday night

And when we kiss, the perfect weekend -no rain in sight
When I’m feeling incomplete, you’re my missing piece
And when you need your breathe taken away I’ll be your thief

Post # 9
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged bees! 🙂

And our couple song is “Still” by Brian McKnight. It’s the most romantic song ever.

Post # 11
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2020

Moving on up!! Please keep me on the list!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWLY ENGAGED BEES!

Post # 12
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Our songs are: Kissed you goodnight – gloriana, thinking out loud – ed sheeran, and die a happy man – thomas rhett

Post # 13
47 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be added to the list, been lurking for a while but I think the time is near. Been with my boyfriend 2 and a half years and he has the ring (has had it for quite some time). 

Post # 14
191 posts
Blushing bee

Add me to the list please!  Been with my boyfriend for almost 7 years (doesn’t seem like that long!).  We picked out a ring and he purchased it at the end of November and we had it resized in December.  Now I’m just waiting for the proposal.  I found this site when we were researching rings and it was really helpful to see real photos of different styles and see all the advice, so now I’m joining. 🙂

Post # 15
30 posts
Newbee

Our song is Sideways by Citizen Cope 💗 Yay up one more! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List (1/9/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors