(Closed) The Waiting List (1/9/17)

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
261 posts
Helper bee

We don’t really have song, as boyfriend is actually not all that into music. Odd, I know. Ugh, ladies, I have to vent for a second. My birthday is coming up & I keep getting in my head that it’s going to happen then but I know it probably won’t, and it’s making me crazy. My sister (who shares the same birthday as me – we’re twins) suggest that we go get our nails done before our birthday, which is VERY unusual. I could count on one hand the times that either of us has gone & gotten our nails done, so that planted a seed in my head. And now she’s being cagey on what plans we should make to celebrate on our actual birthday, and I keep telling my boyfriend about it & he won’t really engage in the conversation, which makes me wonder if he actually has something planned that they don’t want to tip me off about.  But I know it’s probably not happening now because we’ve discussed how much more money he needs to save for the ring I picked out, and at his current rate of savings I don’t think it could happen until maybe this coming spring or summer at the latest. Plus it’s a custom ring so it would still take at least 6 weeks to make, which pushes the timeline out even a little bit more. So I’ve kind of gotten my hopes up but I also know it’s probably not happening. I just end up feeling oddly mad at both my sister & my boyfriend when really the person I should be irritated with is myself. Sigh. 

Post # 17
9 posts
Newbee

becks90 : please add me, been waiting 3 years, bf keeps dropping hints but missing all the most obvious opportunities!

Post # 18
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2018

Hey, 

I’d like to be added to the list please smile I’ve been reading all of these posts for a few weeks now and finally got the courage to post a bit more! My partner and I have been together for 18 months now- when you know, you know! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List (1/9/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors