The Waiting List: 2-2-2021

posted 4 weeks ago in Waiting
Post # 2
13 posts
Newbee

I watch The Office continuously on replay and it drives him insane but he also listens to a podcast I don’t like so everything is even haha 

Post # 3
35 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the Waiting List! My bf said that the ring is in “the final stages” of being made. I dont know when the proposal will happen, but I’m equal parts anxious and excited!

Post # 4
444 posts
Helper bee

I love watching old crime shows (murder she wrote, midsummer murder, columbo) hahahaha my SO doesn’t get it hahaha

Post # 5
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I love watching spongebob. 

Post # 6
42 posts
Newbee

I’d love to be added to the list! My boyfriend of 11 years and I finished my custom ring with a local jeweler last week so now it’s just time to sit and wait!

I love running, my boyfriend doesn’t enjoy it quite as much but I can get him to go with me once and a while!

Post # 7
21 posts
Newbee

I asked on the last thread but maybe you missed it… could you add me to the list?

Post # 8
133 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@honeybee4872:  You can remove me from the waiting list. I got engaged in September of 2020. Getting married this October! 🙂 

Post # 9
150 posts
Blushing bee

I just want to hear Misstiff’s story…

Post # 10
492 posts
Helper bee

Can I be added? New BF now and we’re discussing marriage. 

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee

i love watching romcom movies with our dinner and my boyfriend is just not a fan! He’s more of a Sci fi / thriller movie kinda guy.. so it’s a constant debate in the house

Post # 12
954 posts
Busy bee

Hey all! Scratch me off (#9) yesterday was my big day!! House hunting proposal

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors