The Waiting List – 2/28/2021

posted 11 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
218 posts
Helper bee

Are the dates next to the names indicative of when the posters were added to the waiting list? As in some have been waiting for upwards of 5 years?

I read the FAQ but it wasn’t clear.

Post # 4
218 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@honeybee4872:  wow. My heart genuinely breaks for some of these ladies 🙁

Hopefully this year is the year! ❤️

Post # 5
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2022

We actually just sized my finger and he ordered the ring!! He officially told me that it will happen anytime before his birthday (August 18)! It was such a sweet and wonderful moment! Only the actual proposal could top it! I’m on cloud 9 🙂 

Post # 6
46 posts
Newbee

Lately, my guy & I have been on a romantic “high” and it feels like we just started dating all over again 😉 Which has also been super hard for me to keep my mouth shut about our impending engagement. But at the same time, I know that not bringing it up is what is allowing us to have these moments. No stress, just enjoying being together! We’ve been having a lot of talks about small trips we want to take this year which is exciting in itself, but I know he has his heart set on proposing during one of them so I’m just dying to ask all the questions. 

Post # 7
576 posts
Busy bee

Oh it’s so hard when you know it’s so soon. I know my ring is being made as we speak! I believe a proposal will happen in the next month or so. Just have a feeling! Eee!

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2021

I agree frenchie0586, it is super hard knowing its close!

I would like to be added to the list. I have been waiting for a couple months. Hoping its not much longer.

Post # 9
499 posts
Helper bee

Please can you add me to the list? I know the timeline is in the next 2 years!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors