(Closed) The Waiting List (2/13/17)

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018 - Vaughan, ON

browneyedtxgirl :  congrats! Gorgeous ring. Lol two days apart and such similar rings!

Post # 17
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Hi becks90 :  I will probably be on the list for a while, but I figured I will go ahead and join lol. 

Ours would totally be Naked and Afraid or Top Shot. 🙂

Post # 19
135 posts
Blushing bee

Hi, Can you please add me to the list? My boyfriend bought the ring and has it hidden somewhere in our apartment but I haven’t seen it yet!! I am so excited! He keeps teasing me that he has it too what a bum! I had no idea waiting woudl be this hard! 

Also we would definitely go on The Amazing Race! Travelling the world together doing fun challenges (even the gross food eating ones) would be absolutely epic! 😀

Post # 20
25 posts
Newbee

Please could I be added to the list? I think it’ll be any day now as I know he has the ring. So excited! (Joined weddingbee in hopeful anticipation!)

Congrats to all the ladies who have recently got engaged, and good luck to those who are still waiting 🙂

Post # 21
5 posts
Newbee

Aw man, how’d I get off the list?! Shoot, well I’m checking back in and I’m still waiting. Can I be added back on please?

Post # 23
1719 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Add me to the list! We’re getting married in October 2017 but I have no proposal just yet!! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List (2/13/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors