The Waiting List – 3/17/2021

posted 1 month ago in Waiting
Post # 2
538 posts
Busy bee

Bees! I know he picked up the ring today! Officially in the last of my waiting! Ahh!

Post # 3
19 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@frenchie0586:  we’re in the same boat! It just got here yesterday and he asked my parents for their blessing today, this last bit of waiting is killing me!!

Post # 4
538 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MatchaBee_95:  right!!? I know it’s here, he’s asked my parents…. ahhhh when is it going to happen!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

Waiting and Will like to be added!

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee

#14 here! I thought we might be getting engaged this holiday weekend coming up, but I’m not getting the vibe from him like I thought I would… I still haven’t been able to find out if he bought the ring yet! I’ve only been in the Engagement Zone for 2 months and it’s already driving me crazy. 

Post # 7
137 posts
Blushing bee

Always waiting. I thought it might happen at Christmas after he bought my lab grown diamond but he said 2-4 months to get it set with Covid/being slightly custom. 
saw the ring box in his truck 2 weekends ago (I pretended not to of course) so I know it’s now in the house. His birthday is coming up so I know it won’t be around then so I’m thinking May (which happens to be the month we started dating)!?!?

Post # 8
538 posts
Busy bee

Bees. I think it’s happening tonight. I have a feeling. If not tonight, this weekend sometime!  Will come back to update!

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee

Hello! I’m waiting and would like to be added to the list! 

The ring is hiding somewhere in our house and I’m so tempted to go looking for it!

Post # 11
538 posts
Busy bee

It happened!!!!!! Take me off the list! Ahh!!

Post # 12
19 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@frenchie0586:  congratulations!!!! The ring is beautiful! I wish you a very happy marriage!!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors