(Closed) The Waiting List 3/23/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Should I continue doing polls for the waiting list?

Yes

No

I just really like polls, don't mind me here

I don't like polls but I like to click things anyway

• Post # 2
    108 posts
    Blushing bee

Wow I think I moved up 90 spots… first cleanup so shocked it’s that much. And congrats newly engaged bees!!!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  hopeful2016.
    Post # 3
    370 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

Holy crap on a cracker! 66 places! 

Craziest thing I ever did was drive a Maserati on the Autobahn. I have never, and will never again, drive that fast in my life!

Post # 4
    113 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

OMG, I went from 175 to 90! That is RIDICULOUS!!

And so many wonderful proposal stories, congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 5
    31 posts
    Newbee

Wowee I went from 176 to 91!!

I like the polls, I think they keep these threads fun ๐Ÿ™‚

As for the craziest thing I’ve ever done… cliff jumping! I’m a total weenie so sometimes I’m still shocked that I managed to muster up the courage to do that haha

Post # 6
    1286 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2018 - Omaha, NE

I’m 36!!!! WHOAH I moved up a lot, the last number before the cleanup was 64 D:

I am no longer expecting it by April due to my SO making a deposit for a new car (he desperately needed one, and his old car crapped out) so we had to put it off for another month or two than was planned… I want him to have a reliable car MUCH more than I want a shiny thing on my finger ๐Ÿ˜‰ We are going on vaction over the summer and I’m pretty sure he’ll do it there instead, so I can’t complain! 

I graduate this fall (I’m 24) so we can’t really “plan” until I get my career situation figured out, so I’ve got no problem waiting until both our finances are in order…

Post # 7
    53 posts
    Worker bee

OH MY! from the 150’s to under 100?!? I like the cleanup! I’m hoping for this summer as SO is already planning a vacation with both of our families… and he never plans ANYTHING more than a day in advance

Post # 8
    53 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Also, thank you so much for taking time to do these and keep them up! You’re awesome! I hope things calm down for you soon though! Too much crazy at once isn’t good for anyone

Post # 9
    788 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  MissHoney should still be #2 on this list! (unless she sent you a private message).

For the craziest thing I’ve done…probably sky diving?

Post # 11
    164 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

I have a feeling I’m going to move much closer to the top before I’m done! I’m beginning to think it will be when we go to Vegas in June. Both my BF and his mom hinted I should get my hair color redone right before we go, along with a few other things that make more sense if this is his plan. 

Post # 12
    384 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Rossino Castle

Went up 3 spots!I thought it would be more ๐Ÿ˜€ Maybe my SO will be right then,and I will get off around 15 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
    98 posts
    Worker bee

I think ive been removed from the list?Not sure if I was supposed to do something to stay on it?

Post # 14
    638 posts
    Busy bee

Wow I’m at 33 now! I had guessed I’d be off at 25…that’s coming up close! D: 

To be honest..I don’t know what the craziest thing I’ve ever done was lol racing perhaps? 

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 3/23/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors